NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friendly reminder to please keep it civil. Thanks lads.

Please. He was right about Henry, he was right about Moylan in the first instance about him wanting to leave the club break before any release was asked for (which was denied by Gould) he was right about the Maloney Moylan swap. Right about Hayne.

Tell me what he's been wrong about ?

Technically, he was wrong at the time.

Hayne had not asked for a release at that time. Hayne has only done that recently.

So when this story first broke and he claimed Hayne had asked for a release, he was actually wrong.

How old is she? He didn't want to be closer to her in previous years? Was America closer?

It sounds like he has another dream...

She was only born this year.

Just looked it up, she's literally a baby, under 1.

Still smells fishy. Is he married? I thought he was a devout religious type. Sex before marriage and all that...

Yes, he worships this - $$

Yes, he worships this - $$

I don't get this comment.. He doesn't make any more money going to the Eels.

If anything, he will make less.

I don't get this comment.. He doesn't make any more money going to the Eels.

If anything, he will make less.

He HAS to get the same wage PLUS he gets more exposure in the media which leads to more TPA deals which he definitely wouldn't have on the coast.

He HAS to get the same wage PLUS he gets more exposure in the media which leads to more TPA deals which he definitely wouldn't have on the coast.

Yeah, but not more.

Why would it lead to more TPA deals? Look at the media circus up here regarding Hayne.. Why wouldn't that lead to more TPA's but it would in Sydney? Keep in mind the amount of registered players in Sydney.

Yeah, but not more.. Which he isn't getting.

Why would it lead to more TPA deals? Look at the media circus up here regarding Hayne.. Why wouldn't that lead to more TPA's but it would in Sydney?

Because EVERY media report (from my understanding anyway, I live overseas) in Qld is negative about the bloke, plus he has played horribly, no one would want a bar of him, especially at his no doubt ridiculously high starting advertising prices.

Sydney is different, Parra would have the Lebron effect, market him as the 'saviour' returning.

My 2 Parra mates don’t want him at the club

My 2 Parra mates don’t want him at the club

It’ll be like when he joined the GC. They finally have a good (decent in the Titans case) team and then in comes Hayne and he becomes the focal point - ‘chuck it to Jarryd’ will become far more prevalent than it ever should be and the team will suffer

Of all the clubs he was thinking of signing with, the Knights make the most sense. He didn't really work with DCE in the halves and if he went to Cronulla he would've been on peanuts compared to the $4m the Knights were offering.

Knights now have a pretty interesting 1-17 for next season, a lot of their success will boil down to whether or not Ponga is the player they think he's going to be.

1. Ponga
2. Ross
3. Moga
4. Kenny-Dowall
5. Sio
6. Watson
7. Pearce
8. J.Saifiti
9. Levi
10. Lillyman
11. Fitzgibbon
12. Mata'utia (c)
13. Guerra

14. Griffin
15. Heighington
16. Ese'ese
17. D.Saifiti

I think that's actually a good signing for the Knights. He's actually pretty gun during the regular season, can help the Knights reach the finals.

That makes the Knights a pretty competitive team next year. Great signing for them.

Technically, he was wrong at the time.

Hayne had not asked for a release at that time. Hayne has only done that recently.

So when this story first broke and he claimed Hayne had asked for a release, he was actually wrong.
He didn't say he'd asked for a release... He has his manager looking for options in Syd. Hayne denied it. Hayne called it "slow news day" but he clearly lied

2 years ago he was fucking dogs, now he's fucking the Sea Eagles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.