NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiding in the toilets Hayne Cam.

How will the NRL register a Hayne deal for 500k,as being reported.
Personally I don't think he's worth that but he was on 1.2M

How will the NRL register a Hayne deal for 500k,as being reported.
Personally I don't think he's worth that but he was on 1.2M

That would be what the Eels are paying. Gold Coast will be forking out the rest.

r6dph.jpg

That would be what the Eels are paying. Gold Coast will be forking out the rest.

The Titans really got fucked in the ass in this deal.

Their own fault for keeping this prima donna over Henry. Still think they should sue for breach of contract tho.

They'll bring him off the bench so Channel 9 can do the same thing they did with SBW when he returned to the Roosters. Epic voiceover from Hayne trying to describe his feelings and emotions :barf:

"Alright Jarryd. Do it for the money."

Hope he gets run over the same way Burgess trampled SBW.

I'm not a fan of Hayne AT ALL, but one thing I like that he does is calls the media out when they make shit up. If more players did this the media would talk a lot less absolute made up crap (eg rothfield)
Clearly Rothfield was right. Hayne is just a liar.

He doesn't have great contacts at all! Haha... he is wrong 99% of the time. That is no exaggeration. Player managers play him and he gets the odd story right about the sharks. That's it..

Edit: Inappropriate

I don't like how he's so anti Bennett.. but he's good on his intel. He's hardly ever wrong. If you think he's always wrong, you clearly don't know much about the NRL media.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like how he's so anti Bennett.. but he's good on his intel. He's hardly ever wrong. If you think he's always wrong, you clearly don't know much about the NRL media.
No he's not. And your mate Readingtheplay is saying all the usual stuff regarding Pearce. He said the contract was signed a few weeks ago and now he's picked out every option possible.

No he's not. And your mate Readingtheplay is saying all the usual stuff regarding Pearce. He said the contract was signed a few weeks ago and now he's picked out every option possible.
My mate readingtheplay???

Please. He was right about Henry, he was right about Moylan in the first instance about him wanting to leave the club break before any release was asked for (which was denied by Gould) he was right about the Maloney Moylan swap. Right about Hayne.

Tell me what he's been wrong about ?

He is wrong 99% of the time still. This was the 1/100. As I said before, he has come out with "breaking news"-big stories nearly every day of his writing career. He has been writing for, what, 20 years+? Name me 10 that HE broke and came true (eg salary cap cheating, coach to be sacked, criminal charges that ruined a players career, etc) and I'll take that back. 10 wouldn't even be 0.0005% of his "breaking stories" that he conjures up every day.

I can't remember if it was you that I asked to produce that for me to be wrong because I don't sit on the internet waiting for 6 months to reply to comments like a deadset sad case.

Please. He was right about Henry, he was right about Moylan in the first instance about him wanting to leave the club break before any release was asked for (which was denied by Gould) he was right about the Maloney Moylan swap. Right about Hayne.

Pearce already having a signed contract with Manly, obviously.

If that's true. that is just plain unfair on the titans.

The risk you take when you sign people. Titans aren't the first club this has happened to and they won't be the last.

Situations change, unfortunately. Hayne wants to be closer to his daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Galah
  • Skathen
  • ell.d33
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.