NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crichton to the Roosters for 2019 is a done deal according to that ReadingThePlay guy.

Crichton to the Roosters for 2019 is a done deal according to that ReadingThePlay guy.

the same guy who just told us that Pearce was a "done deal" to Manly ... hope he has better sources this time

How the **** do they have the money?

the same guy who just told us that Pearce was a "done deal" to Manly ... hope he has better sources this time

Apparently that's like the first time he's ever been wrong, I dunno, I don't follow him or read his rumours much. He seems to be more reliable than other twitter people.

Apparently that's like the first time he's ever been wrong, I dunno, I don't follow him or read his rumours much. He seems to be more reliable than other twitter people.
He's been wrong other times. He said Barrett was going to coach the Bulldogs last year

Well Michael Gordon to the Titans is confirmed.

DQ0AM06VwAAY4bD.jpg:large

:barf::barf::barf:

Cordner is going to be even more lethal.

12 game suspension from the roosters. Cant enforce it if you dont have a contract though

12 game suspension from the roosters. Cant enforce it if you dont have a contract though

It will be like the Barba situation ... his 12 game suspension will not start until he has an NRL contract.

Barba thought he could **** off to France for a few months playing union, before coming back and re-starting his NRL career straight away ... the NRL said bullshit, your 12 games doesn't start until you have a contract with us.

Looks like he is right. Souths have confirmed Crichton has signed with another club. All journalists on Twitter are saying he is off to the Roosters.

Looks like he is right. Souths have confirmed Crichton has signed with another club. All journalists on Twitter are saying he is off to the Roosters.

Posted precisely 10 days ago as well, which lines up with the 10 day cooling off period.

Think we can safely say this guys got some real mail.

Haha Roosters, have they signed Inglis, JT, McGuire, Gillett, Milford, Hayne, Campbell-Gillard, Woods, Klemmer and C.Smith yet?

I mean seriously, they would have to be paying him a fortune given how many clubs / codes wanted him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.