NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
There goes Copley's future at the club.
One of them might play on the wing. The Titans are really struggling with their backline.
1 Michael Gordon
2 Dale Copley or Brendan Elliot
3 Brenko Lee
4 Konrad Hurrell
5 Anthony Don

Their only other option is Tyrone Roberts-Davis. They're really going to struggle. It's going to be amazing

One of them might play on the wing. The Titans are really struggling with their backline.
1 Michael Gordon
3 Brenko Lee
4 Konrad Hurrell
5 Anthony Don

Their only other option is Tyrone Roberts-Davis. They're really going to struggle. It's going to be amazing

There’s the other young guy who looked really good at the end of last year, Sami or something?

There’s the other young guy who looked really good at the end of last year, Sami or something?
Phillip Sami I think. He could get the spot too

1 Michael Gordon
3 Brenko Lee
4 Konrad Hurrell
5 Anthony Don

Offensively it isn't too bad but damn they will leak a lot of points on the edges! Particularly with Taylor and elgey out there as well. Their depth in al areas is terrible as well.

I don't think Taylor will be turning into Thurston or Cronk any time soon like he constantly tells the media he will with that team around him lol

I was thinking the same ..... there's a fair amount of attack in that 1-5

Not a top 4 backline, but not bottom 4 either

But yeah, defence is an issue

Imo that backline looks terrible. One of the worst in the comp.

I took a look at the predicted sides for 2018 and came up with 7 backlines that I don't think are screaming out "we are way better than the Titans"

1 Jack Wighton 2 Nick Cotric 3 Jarrod Croker 4 Joseph Leilua 5 Jordan Rapana
1 Moses Mbye 2 Brett Morris 3 Josh Morris 4 Will Hopoate 5 Marcelo Montoya
1 Valentine Holmes 2 Sosaia Feki 3 Josh Dugan 4 Ricky Leutele 5 Aaron Gray
1.Dylan Edwards 2. Josh Mansour 3. Tyrone Peachey 4. Waqa Blake 5. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
1.Matt Dufty 2. Nene Macdonald 3. Euan Aitken 4. Tim Lafai 5. Jason Nightingale
1.Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 2. David Fusitua 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Solomone Kata 5. Ken Maumalo
1.Tui Lolohea 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Esan Marsters 4. Taane Milne 5. Kevin Naiqama

Of course it's debatable, but that's what discussion boards are for aren't they? :)

I took a look at the predicted sides for 2018 and came up with 7 backlines that I don't think are screaming out "we are way better than the Titans"

1 Jack Wighton 2 Nick Cotric 3 Jarrod Croker 4 Joseph Leilua 5 Jordan Rapana
1 Moses Mbye 2 Brett Morris 3 Josh Morris 4 Will Hopoate 5 Marcelo Montoya
1 Valentine Holmes 2 Sosaia Feki 3 Josh Dugan 4 Ricky Leutele 5 Aaron Gray
1.Dylan Edwards 2. Josh Mansour 3. Tyrone Peachey 4. Waqa Blake 5. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
1.Matt Dufty 2. Nene Macdonald 3. Euan Aitken 4. Tim Lafai 5. Jason Nightingale
1.Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 2. David Fusitua 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Solomone Kata 5. Ken Maumalo
1.Tui Lolohea 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Esan Marsters 4. Taane Milne 5. Kevin Naiqama

Of course it's debatable, but that's what discussion boards are for aren't they? :)

Wightons brain explosions aside, you don't see that raiders backline being somewhat deadly?
Cotric and Rapana are both more than capable wingers, and in attack Leilua can have a blinder on his day. Crokers safe as houses as well as an amazing boot on him

Yea
Wightons brain explosions aside, you don't see that raiders backline being somewhat deadly?
Cotric and Rapana are both more than capable wingers, and in attack Leilua can have a blinder on his day. Crokers safe as houses as well as an amazing boot on him

Yeah, I see your point, the Raiders backline certainly can be good, but will they be good consistently?

No doubt on it's day that backline is superior to the Titans backline, but there are question marks for me about how many days they will be on

Therefore I didn't see them as screaming out that they are way better, that's all :)

Just my opinion of course but Canberra are one of the better backlines going. Croker is the heart of their team, Rapana is one of the top wingers going, on his day bJ is scary in attack, and Cotric is one of the games best rookie. Wighton however does stink.

The dogs, Sharks, and panthers all have sold backlines too (especially sharks). The dogs issue is their halves.

Anyway, Faders aside, I think I made my point with the other teams I listed as there's been no argument about those :)

Rumors going around that Tyrone Peachey is off to the Tits in '19.

Just what they need, another extremely inconsistent backrower.

Don't know why he doesn't go back to the Sharks with Gal and Lewis almost certain to retire end of this year. Could do with a powerful forward.

I think he's pretty much one of the best utilities in the game, covers so many positions at a good standard. Probably close to being one for NSW. They might be chucking him everywhere at the Titans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Jazza
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Santa
  • Old Mate
  • Strop
  • Xzei
  • winslow_wong
  • broncsgoat
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • kman
  • PETERN
  • Battler
  • Bronx48
  • Culhwch
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Wolfie
  • eggstar10
... and 74 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.