NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...k=0f4faf1babae10cb844b34f4f3db0b23-1517435929

ROGER Tuivasa-Sheck’s transition from rugby league to rugby in time for the 2019 World Cup is reportedly all but complete.

The Warriors and Kiwis fullback will sign on with New Zealand Rugby and likely join the Blues for the 2019 Super Rugby campaign, according to Radio New Zealand, putting himself in the frame for an All Blacks World Cup call-up.

Would RTS make the all blacks? They have a pretty special backline as it is

Matt Duffie is running around for the Kiwis isn't he? RTS would walk into the team.

Matt Duffie is running around for the Kiwis isn't he? RTS would walk into the team.

I'm guessing you don't watch union to make a comment like this because this is anything but true, that said, I can certainly not blame you for not watching, the game is a borefest.

I'm guessing you don't watch union to make a comment like this because this is anything but true, that said, I can certainly not blame you for not watching, the game is a borefest.
That is correct. To be fair though, I used to watch it a fair bit. Most NRL players that go over tend to make whatever team they strive for. If Maranta went a few years earlier he would be a Wallabies mainstay

That is correct. To be fair though, I used to watch it a fair bit. Most NRL players that go over tend to make whatever team they strive for. If Maranta went a few years earlier he would be a Wallabies mainstay

Not wrong about Maranta but the quality of players available to NZ is light years ahead of what's available to the Wallies.

Also, the refereeing in union is just so far ahead of the NRL, it's ridiculous. If the NRL didn't have such an attractive game and was running the ARU instead, the ARU would no longer be running.

Also, the refereeing in union is just so far ahead of the NRL, it's ridiculous. If the NRL didn't have such an attractive game and was running the ARU instead, the ARU would no longer be running.

You're kidding. The refereeing in rugby is awful because it isn't rigorously standardised. You get wildly different refereeing from game to game.

Not to mention what players get sin binned and sent off for in rugby - if they applied this to NRL people would be furious.

Overall, the refereeing in the NRL is probably has good as it can be imo. It's rigorously standardised.

Fans use the refs as scapegoats to make excuses for their team being crap.

BREAKING: @PenrithPanthers star Bryce Cartwright to be released to @GCTitans effective immediately. Details @FOXNRL @FOXSportsAUS soon

Titans squad is coming together quite nicely, they got rid of the Hayne cancer and have strengthened their forward pack considerably.

1. Michael Gordon
2. Anthony Don
3. Brenko Lee
4. Konrad Hurrell
5. Brendan Elliot
6. Kane Elgey
7. Ashley Taylor
8. Jarrod Wallace
9. Nathan Peats
10. Leilani Latu
11. Bryce Cartwright
12. Kevin Proctor
13. Ryan James (c)

14. Mitch Rein
15. Joe Greenwood
16. Morgan Boyle
17. Jai Arrow

Titans squad is coming together quite nicely, they got rid of the Hayne cancer and have strengthened their forward pack considerably.

1. Michael Gordon
2. Anthony Don
3. Brenko Lee
4. Konrad Hurrell
5. Brendan Elliot
6. Kane Elgey
7. Ashley Taylor
8. Jarrod Wallace
9. Nathan Peats
10. Leilani Latu
11. Bryce Cartwright
12. Kevin Proctor
13. Ryan James (c)

14. Mitch Rein
15. Joe Greenwood
16. Morgan Boyle
17. Jai Arrow

Yeh that's an honest team. Probably just misses the 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.