NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andddd Moses Suli has been released by the Bulldogs.

Shortest tenure in Rugby League history? Think it was around a month, 0 games played.

Andddd Moses Suli has been released by the Bulldogs.

Shortest tenure in Rugby League history? Think it was around a month, 0 games played.

Arana Tomato probably has to be up there too.

Suli is done, you cant help someone who doesn't want to be helped and he clearly doesn't.

Suli is done, you cant help someone who doesn't want to be helped and he clearly doesn't.

Come on. He's just a kid. And we don't know what's going on in his life. He can come back once he gains some perspective. Look at Ashleigh Barty the tennis play for example. She quit tennis, took a year out, came back and is now 16 in the world.

Obviously being a pro league player was too much for him right now.

Look at Ashleigh Barty the tennis play for example. She quit tennis, took a year out, came back and is now 16 in the world.
Not quite the same as she went and played cricket, still requiring discipline and focus, something this kid clearly doesn' have at this stage.

Come on. He's just a kid. And we don't know what's going on in his life. He can come back once he gains some perspective. Look at Ashleigh Barty the tennis play for example. She quit tennis, took a year out, came back and is now 16 in the world.

Obviously being a pro league player was too much for him right now.

Yeah fair points and believe me, I'm not wishing anything bad on him at all but by the time he figures it out (IF he figures it out), we are looking at minimum 2 years probably before he convinces anyone to take the punt on him. Given those burned bridges he has now done and the baggage he will carry with him, the likelihood that another few years worth of talent will have come through, who will take that punt?

Look at Taumata. The guy had (probably still has) bucket loads of talent but no one wants a bar of him because of the bridges he burnt. Idris is slightly different in that he had already achieved something in the game. Suli on the other hand, is just another kid who had/has potential but no work ethic to go with it. Idris was a slightly made it/hasbeen. Suli is a never-was and likely never-will-be.

Peachey to the Titans for $1.5m over 3 years from 2019.

Decent squad they're putting together, I'm guessing the Panthers have accepted that they're going to lose a lot of good players to get the coin to re-sign Cleary on a DCE style contract.

Suli’s not getting a “payout” but you’d assume he’d get paid for the month he was there. Works out to just under $40k for the month. I wish when I put on 20kg and was a no-show at work I could pocket that sort of money.

1. Gordon
2. Don
3. Sami
4. Hurrell
5. Lee
6. Elgey
7. Taylor
8. Wallace
9. Peats
10. James
11. Proctor
12. Peachey
13. Arrow

14. Cartwright
15. Latu
16. Boyle
17. Hipgrave

Probably forgotten a few but that isn't a bad side by any means.

Tolman on the outer at the dogs... he’d do a good job for someone... definitely not us, but would imagine he’d be snapped up.

1. Gordon
2. Don
3. Sami
4. Hurrell
5. Lee
6. Elgey
7. Taylor
8. Wallace
9. Peats
10. James
11. Proctor
12. Peachey
13. Arrow

14. Cartwright
15. Latu
16. Boyle
17. Hipgrave

Probably forgotten a few but that isn't a bad side by any means.
Good back row

Tolman on the outer at the dogs... he’d do a good job for someone... definitely not us, but would imagine he’d be snapped up.

Signed until 2020 at the Dogs. If we could pick him up for 200k or so and have them pay the balance he could be handy. Plays decent minutes and racks up a tackle count.

Not for his price
He is on something like 750k a year at the dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Big Del
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • lynx000
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jedhead
  • Santa
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • Jeza23
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.