NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something like:

"Rumours of JT being approached by the Broncos to play his final half of a season in a team that will likely play finals. Sources say that JT is torn between his love of the Cowboys and the desire to have one more shot at glory, which he won't get in Townsville.

Given salary cap pressure facing the Cowboys to retain stars such as JT2, Scott, McLean and Granville, they are sad to be willing to consent to the deal as a way of saying thank you to JT1 for all he has done for the side. The Broncos make sense as the closest club to Townsville and are clearly lacking a halfback.

NRL management know there may be some backlash but are confident fans in general want to see one last finals series from the future immortal. You heard it here first."

Something like:

"Rumours of JT being approached by the Broncos to play his final half of a season in a team that will likely play finals. Sources say that JT is torn between his love of the Cowboys and the desire to have one more shot at glory, which he won't get in Townsville.

Given salary cap pressure facing the Cowboys to retain stars such as JT2, Scott, McLean and Granville, they are sad to be willing to consent to the deal as a way of saying thank you to JT1 for all he has done for the side. The Broncos make sense as the closest club to Townsville and are clearly lacking a halfback.

NRL management know there may be some backlash but are confident fans in general want to see one last finals series from the future immortal. You heard it here first."

giphy.gif

Something like:

Oh please.....

"Broncos: Salary cap? What salary cap?"
" JT: Could he be the Broncos saviour?"
"JT signing, strong indication that Bennett has no idea how to coach....never has and is, in fact a ****"

I heard he also wanted to be closer to family for the 2nd half of this year.

Oh please.....

"Broncos: Salary cap? What salary cap?"
" JT: Could he be the Broncos saviour?"
"JT signing, strong indication that Bennett has no idea how to coach....never has and is, in fact a ****"

Inevitable "Broncos fail yet again in attempts to lure star power to Brisbane, sky is most certainly falling".

We would actually go backwards with JT in his current state in the team

Something like:

I have shared this with one of the Bronco FB pages. Expect this story to gain traction in the next 24 hours.

Hard to go backwards when your firstchoice halfback(and calling him one is being extremely generous) has had one "good" game all season and his 5/8th partner has been hot and cold all season.

Last edited:
Victor Radley has re-signed with the Roosters until the end of 2023.

Quality player and a quality signing.

Hard to go backwards when your firstchoice halfback(and calling him one is being extremely generous) has had one "good" game all season and his 5/8th partner has been hot and cold all season.

and even that is being generous

Victor Radley has re-signed with the Roosters until the end of 2023.

Quality player and a quality signing.

Where do you see him fitting in their long term plans? I was under the impression earlier in the season that he is the back up to Friend but he's really impressed in the back row and is banging down the door for a starting spot.

Cordner and Matterson already have nailed down spots and Crichton is on his way so I wonder if Friend may be shown the door.

Where do you see him fitting in their long term plans? I was under the impression earlier in the season that he is the back up to Friend but he's really impressed in the back row and is banging down the door for a starting spot.

Cordner and Matterson already have nailed down spots and Crichton is on his way so I wonder if Friend may be shown the door.

He's got a nice pass on him, I can see him replacing Friend soon. Or he could be a supersub, 2nd row or hooker.

Radley can play at lock, which is a position Matterson can't really play as effectively in, so I can see him in the starting side next year with Cordner and Crichton in the backrow.

But the likely scenario would be Radley remains as a super sub off the bench.

Valentine Holmes is considering not taking the year in his favour at the Sharks and moving to the Cowboys.

the Mole reckons the Titans are looking to offload Cartwright already ... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Hurrijo
  • NSW stables
  • Johnny92
  • Spoon
  • The Don
  • Skyblues87
  • Alec
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Santa
  • Broncosarethebest
  • bert_lifts
  • Sproj
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • BooKhaki
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Foordy
  • mystico
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.