NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck finding any takers, at his price

Woods has signed with the Sharks, effective immediately

the Bulldogs are contributing towards his salary for the remainder of this year and the next two years

Last edited:
Woods has signed with the Sharks, effective immediately

the Bulldogs are contributing towards his salary for the remainder of this year and the next two years

They must REALLY want to get rid of him if they're willing to help pay his entire 3 year deal, jesus.

Shame the Dogs have no one actually good on those over the top salaries.

I could see Woods lifting at the Sharks tbh, think this move actually makes them quite a bit better, they were lacking 1 more damaging forward.

1. Dugan
2. Holmes
3. Ramien
4. Leutele
5. Lee/Katoa/Feki
6. Moylan
7. Townsend
8. Fifita
9. Brailey
10. Woods
11. Graham
12. Lewis
13. Gallen (c)

14. Segeyaro
15. Prior
16. Bukuya
17. Paulo/Seumanufagai

Pretty handy team now, if they stay healthy they should probably make the GF.

I could see Woods lifting at the Sharks tbh, think this move actually makes them quite a bit better, they were lacking 1 more damaging forward.

1. Dugan
2. Holmes
3. Ramien
4. Leutele
5. Lee/Katoa/Feki
6. Moylan
7. Townsend
8. Fifita
9. Brailey
10. Woods
11. Graham
12. Lewis
13. Gallen (c)

14. Segeyaro
15. Prior
16. Bukuya
17. Paulo/Seumanufagai

Pretty handy team now, if they stay healthy they should probably make the GF.

Hang on, if they were missing 1 damaging forward and the signed Aaron Woods, wouldn't they still be missing 1 damaging forward?

I thought I heard last night that Foran is out with a toe injury. For the rest of the season. If one more million-dollar-a-season player of theirs goes down or moves, they'll be playing with half the salary cap of every other team.

Jeez the Dogs are a cluster ****

Jackson Hastings has been released from the Sea Eagles

Hang on, if they were missing 1 damaging forward and the signed Aaron Woods, wouldn't they still be missing 1 damaging forward?

That's not even the most questionable part of what was said there. Make the GF? Because of Woods? Nah, can't see it.

To? Surely there's more to the story than that?

They didn't say.

Probably to no one. They just released him so they can upgrade Manase Fainu and use him in first grade.

Played like shit at the Dogs and still averaged 125 metres per game w/ 26 tackles, compared to Origin star Paul Vaughan, 133 metres per game w/ 26 tackles. He cops a fair bit of warranted criticism, but he's still better than 80% of the forwards in the comp despite being a pillow.

Last edited:
Played like shit at the Dogs and still averaged 125 metres per game w/ 26 tackles, compared to Origin star Paul Vaughan, 133 metres per game w/ 26 tackles. He cops a fair bit of warranted criticism, but he's still better than 80% of the forwards in the comp despite being a pillow.

Didn’t say he didn’t get through a lot of work, doesn’t make him damaging. He runs pretty soft and tackles soft compared to any player that would be referred to as damaging.

Didn’t say he didn’t get through a lot of work, doesn’t make him damaging. He runs pretty soft and tackles soft compared to any player that would be referred to as damaging.

Fair enough I suppose, should've just said "they needed another above average forward"

Fair enough I suppose, should've just said "they needed another above average forward"
Don't discount his penalty pulling. How he still gets away with that I'll never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• kman
  • Broncosgirl
  • Big Del
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • Kev_Guz
  • Ondi
  • ChewThePhatt
  • thenry
  • Tmac
  • BroncosAlways
  • HarryAllan7
  • Allo
  • Manofoneway
  • Midean
  • Bucking Beads
  • johnny plath
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.