NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
He filled in quite nicely when Cook was out.

Had his bad moments, as you would expect for someone that's been playing in reserve grade for most of the year, but for the most part he was very good and slotted in quite nicely. The Rabbitohs attack was still just as lethal.

Farah would be a good pick up for the Tigers. The options they already have just aren't that good. They are solid, but that's about it.

He hasn't been disruptive at the Rabbitohs so I can't see him being an issue on that front.
I was expecting him to be pretty average being out of grade for so long, but both games I've watched from him he was still super impressive, made 60 tackles or something silly, so hasn't lost much fitness. Still easily one of the better 9's in the game, although quality 9's are pretty rare as evidenced by QLD...

Tigers with Mbye + Farah go from a pesky team to a team that has serious potential this year.

Last edited:
I was expecting him to be pretty average being out of grade for so long, but both games I've watched from him he was still super impressive, made 60 tackles or something silly, so hasn't lost much fitness. Still easily one of the better 9's in the game, although quality 9's are pretty rare as evidenced by QLD...

Tigers with Mbye + Farah go from a pesky team to a team that has serious potential this year.

Unless you're wrong, and Robbie hasn't changed a damned thing and is still a toxic cancer on a club.

Unless you're wrong, and Robbie hasn't changed a damned thing and is still a toxic cancer on a club.
Marshall was apparently a cancer too, he's changed. I think Ivan is a really smart coach, and he wouldn't be chasing Robbie if he didn't think he would improve the club. If Reddit is to be believed this is a couple of months in the making.

Farah is still very good, he's wasted in reserve grades. It would be an excellent pick up for the Tigers, and I don't think he'll be the same disruptive player he used to be. Everyone grows up.

That was only like 2 years ago when he was 32.

He hasn't been a cancer at Souths.

He was applauded by the coach for his attitude at the club, especially in the pre-season when battling it out with Cook for the hooker position. He didn't whinge and instead tried to work hard for the spot.

Hard to be a cancer from reserve grade tbh. Likely the reality check he needed. Saw this coming the second the Tigers got Benchi back.

Even if he was not a cancer at Souths, how easy would it be for him to fall back into bad habits once he is at his old surroundings he was so used to being the boss of for so many years.

Speaking of the Tigers, how many games has Josh Reynolds played so far this year? It's weird I can't recall a single incident this year of him being a cockhead.

Even if he was not a cancer at Souths, how easy would it be for him to fall back into bad habits once he is at his old surroundings he was so used to being the boss of for so many years.

It wouldn't happen. The club isn't run by incompetent fuckwits anymore. Cleary isn't that kind of coach that would allow that, which is why Reynolds hasn't been a complete fuckwit this season.

Fittler changed Farah. Ever since the World Cup, he has been a different person. It wouldn't be like the way it was before with Potter and Taylor.

Tyrone Roberts quitting Warrington at the end of this season to move back to Australia. Worth a look at the right price?

Tyrone Roberts quitting Warrington at the end of this season to move back to Australia. Worth a look at the right price?
lol, thus starts the Tyrone Roberts to the Broncos rumours (again) which will be spoken about for next six months. I acknowledge that the Broncos need a HB upgrade for next year but the upgrade will need to be more substantial than this guy.

Last edited:

Reading the James Roberts insights, didn't he say that Tyrone was literally one of his "triggers"?

No thanks.

I’m making up a rumour that Thurston to be granted a release prior to 30th June to sign with the Broncos for one last shot at a premiership.

Imagine if that was true, boy would Thurston go from boy scout to super villian overnight.

We should feed this rumour and see if it can catch on. Should we start a thread for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Financeguy
  • Mighty Bronx
  • azza.79
  • Tmac
  • RolledOates
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • theshed
  • Bongo
  • broncsgoat
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.