NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Discussion in 'Rugby League Talk' started by Broncoman, Jan 13, 2017.

1. The True King

The True King NYC Player

And yet we still have three better locks than them. When will they realise their problem is their middle and not the show ponies out wide.

2. Robinson has apparently come out and said they haven't signed Morris.

3. Sproj

Sproj

Well then, now they have the money to sign TPJ, pretty typical strategy from the Chickens.

Harry Sack likes this.
  4. Foordy

Foordy

I just saw one of the most laughable articles ever ... it was written by Mike Colman

first he claims that Haas will be on 700k a season from next season

then he claims that Cronk is on 625k a season at the Roosters

:roflmao:

5. MrTickyM

MrTickyM QCup Player

What does telling everyone he is gay have to do with this?

Locky's Left Boot and Harry Sack like this.
  6. ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak NRL Captain

7. Morkel

Morkel

$625k for Cronk? Let me guess, he “settled for less” to live in Sydney. Despite probably 6 other clubs willing to offer more.

Politis has too much dirt on everyone, most importantly Greenturd, for anything to ever be done about their bullshit.

broncos4life likes this.
  8. Morkel

Morkel

I've been dwelling on Winterstein's retirement. I think it has lifted a weight somewhat for me.

Winterstein and Yow Yeh debuted in the same game IIRC. Since JYY has been out of the game, there's been that ever-present feeling of "what could have been", like the team has never been as complete as it could have been. Even though Winterstein is retiring prematurely, it still feels like the end of what would also have been the JYY era, that we can finally move on.

Might just be me.

9. Old Mate

Old Mate NRL Player

To be fair he was always going to Sydney no matter what any other non Sydney club offered.

10. Morkel

Morkel

That's my point though. The Roosters aren't the only Sydney club, so it shouldn't be argued that he was willing to accept unders to sign with them because they were his only option.

He could just as easily have gone to Sydney and played with any of the other 8 or so clubs there. Surely the Roosters weren't the only one to bid for his services.

11. Sproj

Sproj

What the Roosters will say is that he wanted to contend for a premiership and got him for less than he was worth...despite the NRL apparently putting market value on players so there isn’t this sort of situation.

12. Thelmus

Thelmus

Pretty sure st George might consider themselves a chance, as might have the tigers (at least at the start of the year). Anyway that's the roosters for you ;)

Sproj likes this.
  13. ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak NRL Captain

So Blocker Roach just asked Rothfield when he was going to retire. He said that he'd just turned sixty and wanted to stick around another five years.
    Blocker says, " What? You're only sixty?!"

theshed likes this.
  14. [​IMG]

Aldo and broncos4life like this.
  15. broncos4life

broncos4life International Rep

Surely he was joking. He can’t only be 60.

Broncs_Fan likes this.
  16. Foordy

Foordy

Titans reportedly chasing Ryley Jacks

17. Foordy

Foordy

Tyrone Roberts has agreed to a 2 year deal to return to the Titans

18. Fusitu'a re-signed with the Warriors until 2023.

19. theshed

theshed NRL Player

We wouldn’t want Barba back....would we?

**** a spine with Kniko Milf and Barba would be an entertaining experiment. Can’t deny that.