NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
What area do they need to recruit in though? You look at their team 1-17 and they're strong across the park. Very good spine, good edge forwards, good middle forwards, 2 of the best try scoring outside backs in the comp, damaging centres.

Ah Mau will bring another experienced head in the middle, which they could use with Mannering being rumoured to retire after this season

I feel like the backs, more specifically the centres, is an area they need to recruit in the most. Their depth is quite bog average.

I also think they could do with another fullback. When RTS goes down, they don't really have many options there.

Warriors need a smart coach. Kearney has never been anything more than a failure in managing a side over a season.

I was thinking the other day, if any team could benefit from Bennett, it’d be the Warriors.

Mbye to the Tigers to be announced shortly. Could be a decent team they field next season, assuming Reynolds can actually get healthy.

1. Mbye
2. Nofoaluma
3. Fonua
4. Marsters
5. Thompson
6. Reynolds
7. Brooks
8. Packer
9. McIlwrick/Liddle
10. Matulino
11. Lawrence
12. Chee-Kam
13. Taylor

14. Liddle/McIlwrick
15. Twal
16. Eisenhuth
17. McQueen

Need a better hooker and they're looking decent.

Brayden McGrady signed by Penrith from Tweed.

Leading try scorer in ISC- great finisher. Bad miss by Titans- how do you let the best finisher in the ISC at one of your clubs go?

Granville has re-signed with the Cowboys until 2021.

What area do they need to recruit in though? You look at their team 1-17 and they're strong across the park. Very good spine, good edge forwards, good middle forwards, 2 of the best try scoring outside backs in the comp, damaging centres.

Ah Mau will bring another experienced head in the middle, which they could use with Mannering being rumoured to retire after this season

Mannering is only 31
He could milk a few more seasons in the super league if he wanted to

Lol how Blocker describes him as a power forward

I know they are trying to offload Woods desperately but I just dont know where he will go on the current market and what team would actually take him. Seems like him and Moses were the trouble makers at the Tigers and they are slowly bringing their new clubs down with their overall shit attitude with selfishness.

Knights is the rumoured destination for Woods.

Knights is the rumoured destination for Woods.

Them Knights...

giphy.gif

There are rumours that Moses Mbye could join the Tigers before the June 30 deadline.

He should because the Bulldogs are a basket case.

Did I read correctly that Mbye’s contract was so heavily back-ended that he’a on over a mill for his last two seasons? Not only is that lunacy, but it’s exactly what Hasler did at Manly.

Raiders have signed Ryan Sutton from Wigan Warriors.

Akuila Uate has signed a 3 year deal with Huddersfield starting from 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • IceWorks
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • westy316
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Matheos
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
  • Gaz
  • Tmac
  • TimWhatley
  • Bish
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.