NRL Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Pffft....get real!

A rag tag bunch of throw togethers ....move along nothing to see here.

Agree with this. Yes the dragons have been active with their recruitment, but it has definitely been quantity over quality

I don't know, Dugan and Widdop are a good buy, although not for the reported price they paid for Widdop. I'm going to love seeing him next see away from Storm. Lets really see what he's made of.

Kevin Kingston ---> Released from Penrith.

Hmmm...I reckon a club like North Queensland, Newcastle or Parramatta could do worse. Even the Warriors could use him as a handy back-up for Friend.

Then again, if I was hunting for hookers I'd be targeting the likes of the Broncos, St. George Illawarra, Gold Coast Titans etc. for talent. Plenty of good talent at those clubs who should be playing more NRL than they have.

Last edited:
WTF, Gower is 35 why would Bennett want him at that age?
I must say I did rate him back in the days but it's so long ago I can barely remember :laugh:

Maybe one of the Knights halves will get pissed off Norman-esque style and we can swoop in. But not for 450k lol.

Word is that Gower has been brought into player hooker. With Buderus still out (possibly for good) their other options aren't flash in Waddell or Clydesdale.

It's not terrible, just keep him away from the Pearce family.

Hope this means we see more of Amanda Gower....

:shady:

RLW Mole reports Warriors have signed Chad Townsend from the Sharks.

Apparently up to 12 Eels players have been told they won't be at the club in 2014.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Chris Sandow as part of that 12.

Fairfax reporting Ben Smith, Maitua, Keating, Tonga, Roberts, Nathan smith, Harrison, Blair, Eisenhuth and O'Hanlon.

which is 10 so others are notice, I guess.

Last edited:
Fairfax reporting Ben Smith, Maitua, Keating, Tonga, Roberts, Nathan smith, Harrison, Blair, Eisenhuth and O'Hanlon.

That's not bad. Most of them are abysmal.

Andrew Gee, don't even think about it...

Luke Kelly and ken sio too apparently

good to see that some teams arent afraid of cleaning house. hopefully we're next.

Gower would have to be a depth signing although he could take the hooker spot, he was a very good player at the Panthers and still might have something to offer. Will be interesting if he comes up against Mitchell Pearce again.

Active Now

• BruiserMk1
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Muros
  • Dash
  • Nerd
  • Manofoneway
  • mystico
  • Financeguy
  • Dreaglor
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.