NRL Player Movements and Rumours 2013

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
If the choice is between Soward and Wallace I'm picking Wallace. Besides the fact I think Soward would be a sideways step at best, the guys a coward and I couldn't stand to see him in a broncos jersey spouting his third person rubbish. "Jamie Sowards misunderstood". "Jamie Soward knows what Jamie Sowards skills are".

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
Jamie Soward won a premiership with Ben Hornby as a halves partner and with WB as coach.

Peter Wallace didnt win a premiership with Darren Lockyer as a halves partner and with WB as coach.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
We won all the games Lockyer and Wallace played together in finals... pull another one.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Summary;

an inanimate carbon rod > Soward

Soward > Wallace.

d65f9849-aa4a-4eb5-ae79-3a192c7fc2a0_zpsa5631b64.jpg

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Jamie Soward won a premiership with Ben Hornby as a halves partner and with WB as coach.

Peter Wallace didnt win a premiership with Darren Lockyer as a halves partner and with WB as coach.

So? Mate you could add to that list that his piss cures cancer and I still wouldn't like him

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Why are we comparing Wallace to Soward? It's like comparing a piece of poo with a dead bird.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Chances of Folau signing with the Bulldogs are slim now after he carved up for the Wallabies.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Hopefully the Reds pick him up with Digby leaving, the Broncos won't sign him so my second preference as a fan would be the Reds.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Soward isn't that bad of a player remember 2009 to 2011 he was one of the reasons why the Dragons were so good. He has won a premiership under Wayne Bennett with the best possible halves pairing while Wallace hasn't won anything.

BroncosAlways

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
Been having some drinks with his cousin, I know nothing whatsoever about where he may/may not go but I do know most his family have moved down to sydney, so its unlikely.
I'd love to see him at the Reds though so hopefully im wrong.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
It sucks that QLD and the NRL aren't getting a man of his talent back, but he seems like a huge wanker, so I don't particularly care as much as I should.

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
It sucks that QLD and the NRL aren't getting a man of his talent back, but he seems like a huge wanker, so I don't particularly care as much as I should.
i know some people will probably be offended, but i blame his religion for this whole thing.

i have no doubt they were whispering in his ear the whole time about taking the big AFL dollars, then the big Union dollars, as it means they get more big folau dollars.

with Tomkins as good as signed for the warriors, fingers crossed for Locke and then SJ to us!

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Santa
  • Wolfie
  • Skyblues87
  • theshed
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • davidp
  • Midean
  • maddo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Behold
  • HarryAllan7
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.