NRL Player Movements and Rumours 2013

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Although it was recently reported the Dogs are chasing Dugan for next year. I'm hearing he has already signed a 4 year deal with Dragons, to be announced this week.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
I'd suspect the Dogs will release Barba if they can find a replacement, chasing Izzy and now Dugan but missing out on both.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
I really like that idea from Gus. It would suck if Folau didn't come back to RL because there was only 1 club after him and they screwed up. [/FONT][/COLOR]

Did Gus say how it would work with the salary cap? There is a conflict of cap policy if they pay say a million and then auction him to a club which gets him for 500k. Essentially that club is getting a 500k advantage.

I'm sure if it was just a matter of money without cap restraints there would be heaps of clubs lining up including us.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
EDIT: Do not comment on a matter under investigation unless it's directly relevant to a thread for that topic and you have a credible source to back your opinion.

Its fun trying to guess what the original comment was. Something about Furgo's time at the shark's perhaps?

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Wants to be in Sydney with Mundine. Let's remember what Mundine did with Inglis.

Mundine might wish to get all his 'boys' in the one city, SBW is in Sydney but Cooper and Hodges are in Brisbane. SBW is off contract and Ferg wants out....

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
And even then I doubt Mundine is going to put in a good word to him to join the Broncos.....

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Heard Sandow has signed up to play bush footy next year. Sounds legit, especially with romours that he has been a very naughty boy and the NRL integrity unit has had their eyes on him.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
How long is this Hicku signed with Manly. Should be playing Nrl. Could be lured maybe.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Heard Sandow has signed up to play bush footy next year. Sounds legit, especially with romours that he has been a very naughty boy and the NRL integrity unit has had their eyes on him.

He has a gambling & drinking problem & I think has gone into rehab.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
The NRL Lurker has said Gerard Beale will be at the Dogs next year.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
Blake Ferguson has been stood down effective immediately for missing training and drinking while recovering from injury.
What is wrong at this club that the discipline is so bad.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
As I understand it, their coach Furner was the biggest problem. They won't have Ferguson next year either, so maybe they'll start to get back on track.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Jedhead
  • BroncoFan94
  • Battler
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Brocko
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.