NRL Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Carney, Monahagn, Dugan, Ferguson, seems their talent thinks they can do what they want.

with respect to much at a football club, culture included, the buck stops with the coach

Definitely don't want Ferugson anywhere near the Broncos if the Raiders sack him. He's a complete fucking dick off the field, give him to the Sharks.

I'm sure the Broncos wouldn't touch Fergo with a ten foot pole !

What a dick. Seriously? Could have played Origin and was a shoo-in for Hodges jersey if he could keep straight for a couple of weeks. The game's better off without the numpty.

Good signing, handy replacement for Bowen.

I seriously think Bowen could go another year and playing at 6.

Great signing for the Cowboys. Coote's only obstacle is that he's injury prone, but he's an excellent fullback.
Lol at the Panthers, though Moylan is a promising replacement.

And I guess the rumours about Hoffman leaving were false too.

Good signing, handy replacement for Bowen.

I seriously think Bowen could go another year and playing at 6.

Excellent signing and yeah, I honestly think Bowen could have gone around another year.

Have to echo Alec on this. Coote is a very classy player but injuries have gotten the best of him in recent years.

I'm unsure if a 3 year deal was the right way to go or how he'll go in a relatively foreign environment, as he was a Penrith boy through and through but I hope it pans out well.

As for Penrith, I don't see this affecting them one bit. If anything, it probably alleviates the strain on their salary cap and they already have ready made replacements in Matt Moylan, Kevin Naiqama, Kieran Moss & Dallin Watene-Zelezniak coming through.

Have to echo Alec on this. Coote is a very classy player but injuries have gotten the best of him in recent years.

I'm unsure if a 3 year deal was the right way to go or how he'll go in a relatively foreign environment, as he was a Penrith boy through and through but I hope it pans out well.

As for Penrith, I don't see this affecting them one bit. If anything, it probably alleviates the strain on their salary cap and they already have ready made replacements in Matt Moylan, Kevin Naiqama, Kieran Moss & Dallin Watene-Zelezniak coming through.

True, but a spine of Moylan, Soward and Wallace.....I honestly would have preferred Walsh/Coote/Moylan. Segeyareyoauaoua is all class though.

Completely agree regarding injuries. I hope he finally gets a good run at a season, maybe a different conditioning coach will make a difference.

Good signing for the Cowboys, Coote is a very good player and an able replacement. They will need to have a plan B in reserve though if worst case scenario strikes.

Fox Sports News reporting that the Dogs are talking to Hayne's manager

Hayne has flat out denied he intends to leave, going as far as saying "if you want the meaning of loyalty see my resume."

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.