International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Raiders have signed Lagi Setu and Bill Tupou

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Disappointing to see such an amazing talent leave our game but if it helps the Wallabies I don't care he has been our most dangerous player in the Lions series.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I read somewhere that although Tomkins has agreed to terms with the Warriors, he still hasn't been released from his Wigan contract as they want more money before they release him

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
Looks like SBW is set to re-sign for another year too. Whilst I'm sure he'll leave for the Rugby World Cup I think it's great that he's staying around. The NRL can spout all the bs it likes but IMO we still haven't replaced the likes of Folau or Karmichael so it's good to see the game keep at least one big name.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Looks like SBW is set to re-sign for another year too. Whilst I'm sure he'll leave for the Rugby World Cup I think it's great that he's staying around. The NRL can spout all the bs it likes but IMO we still haven't replaced the likes of Folau or Karmichael so it's good to see the game keep at least one big name.

I thought he said he hasn't decided what he's doing yet ?

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
This is from SBW earlier today.

1372859781.png

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Kevin Kingston has re-signed for 1 year with Penrith.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Blake Ayshford to Cronulla next year.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Michael Weyman - Hull KR 2014

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Young West Tigers backrow and NSW U/20 representative Brendan Santi has signed with Parramatta.

That's a nice coup for the Eels and a nasty loss for the Tigers. Santi is a real prospect in the backrow and is just the type of player the Eels need moving forward.

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
so the eels have signed Nathan Peats for 3 years. errrybody getting in on the good recruiting apart from us. fantastic.

No Cookies | thetelegraph.com.au

and Dallas Johnson announced hes retiring at the end of the season. tip of the hat to him, been an outstanding player for his entire career.

Last edited:
Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I believe the NRL should sign Folau to play rugby league; and then auction him to the 16 NRL clubs to recoup their investment.

I really like that idea from Gus. It would suck if Folau didn't come back to RL because there was only 1 club after him and they screwed up.

M

Manifesto

QCup Player
Jun 5, 2012
Joel Romello confirmed to be moving to Cowboys next year as per Chris Garry (and Moley, who apparently 'broke' the news hours after Chris Garry announced it lol). I assume he will be a hooker option for them? I thought I read that Cowboys were potentially after Baptise, so could be somewhat good for us keeping Baptise.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Galah
  • Broncorob
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Bish
  • Bucking Beads
  • Galco
  • Strop
  • Big Del
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • Michaelodap
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.