NRL Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Brett Hodgson... Rest case!
Also , was Brett Hodgkin worth 1mill? That's the risk I see. I sure he'll go okay , but 1mill worth of ok . I have my doubts.

Last edited:
Fucken spell check. I got nothing against hodgingtontodd. Thought he was great . Just not in the locky, thurston ,bracket. You know like, big bucks. Smacks of desperation by the warriors.

Peter Ryan leaving Cows' staff.

Read that the other day. I didn't say anything because you'd assume someone like him would already have another gig lined up. If not, Broncos should snap him back up in a second.

This is old news but I haven't heard anyone on here mention it

Eric Grothe jnr planning NRL comeback

I really doubt he would make any impact but I would love to see Eccers playing again. Was a very big fan of Eric Grothe Jnr and if he was more committed to Rugby League than music he would've made a name for himself.

as long as he stops playing music I'll be happy.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't EGJ "marking" Kemp when he bagged four including THAT try?

EGJ can go play netball the skirt, if he returns ill risk a suncorp ban just to plant one on his nose

EGJ can go play netball the skirt, if he returns ill risk a suncorp ban just to plant one on his nose

there are many things Grothe was but I never had him pegged as a skirt. He was always entertaining to watch, especially when he came flying in from the wing to (try to) smash the opposition centre

33 seems ridiculously old to come back though.

Brenko Lee re-signs with Canberra til end of 2016

Don't know if anyone's mentioned this but Moltzen may have resnapped his ACL.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.