NRL Player Movements and Rumours 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antonio Kaufusi --> Bulldogs until 2016.

Bulldogs pack for 2015:

Aiden Tolman
James Graham
David Klemmer
Sam Kasiano
Antonio Kaufusi
Tim Browne
Lloyd Perrett
Tony Williams
Josh Jackson
Greg Eastwood
Frank Pritchard
Dale Finucane
Reni Maitua
Pat O'Hanlon

Seems an odd signing for the bulldogs, and Kaufusi.

Bulldogs pack for 2015:

Aiden Tolman
James Graham
David Klemmer
Sam Kasiano
Antonio Kaufusi
Tim Browne
Lloyd Perrett
Tony Williams
Josh Jackson
Greg Eastwood
Frank Pritchard
Dale Finucane
Reni Maitua
Pat O'Hanlon

All the forwards!

He joined Wynnum-Manly specifically to get recognized and try and get a contract with the Broncos.. I think we're allowed to count him as depth at Fullback.

Pretty handy depth, knows how to score points.

Interesting. Daniel Ogden has been pretty good at fullback for Wynnym Manly.

Titans sign Moseley.

Arguably the best hooker coming out of the NYC. Spent the entire year playing NSW Cup so didn't receive much recognition but he's a handful out of dummy half and could be a real Segeyaro type weapon off the bench.

Titans sign Moseley.

Arguably the best hooker coming out of the NYC. Spent the entire year playing NSW Cup so didn't receive much recognition but he's a handful out of dummy half and could be a real Segeyaro type weapon off the bench.
Gives more substance to the Srama rumour...

@RLW_Mole: BREAKER
BREAKER
Moley hearing Sam Kasiano from @NRL_Bulldogs to @NRL_Dragons is just about a done deal.
Announcement coming... before Xmas.

wot

I thought they had salary cap issues and were worried about losing Merrin and co. because of it.. and now they're just signing everyone.

Good signing for the Dragons (if true)

wot

I thought they had salary cap issues and were worried about losing Merrin and co. because of it.. and now they're just signing everyone.

They could be resigned to losing Merrin and making signings to fill the gap at a reduced price.

If Kasiano is able to get out of his contract, I kinda wish we tried to get him. When he is switched on he is exactly what we need. Although I'm willing to wait a year and get Mose Masoe instead.

Beale and Stanley signed with Sharks.

Stanley is so overrated, like much of St George's juniors, they're touted to be world beaters only to fail dismally.

made of glass.

Beale is a great signing for the Sharks. Mostly because their backline is the equivalent of getting a sweater for your birthday as a kid.

I'm starting to like the look of the Sharks next year. With the ASADA drama over, Flanagan back and a fresh start, if things work out there with minimal distraction the Sharks could challenge for a top 8 spot.

Yes I'm saying it I Believe Cronulla can make the finals next year.

I'm starting to like the look of the Sharks next year. With the ASADA drama over, Flanagan back and a fresh start, if things work out there with minimal distraction the Sharks could challenge for a top 8 spot.

Yes I'm saying it I Believe Cronulla can make the finals next year.

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • armchair
  • Fatboy
  • broncoscope
  • HVbronco
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • kiwibronco
  • Spoon
  • Mister Wright
  • Morkel
  • sooticus
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • bert_lifts
  • Tim K
  • Stix
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.