NRL Player Movements and Rumours 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't think they are good enough. Backline is still too shit even with Beale.

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif
I can't like the post on Tapatalk but the Putin gif made me lol.

Putin is great. Would prefer him to Abbott.

I still don't think they are good enough. Backline is still too **** even with Beale.

They finished in the top 4 in 2008 with an average backline and with Stuart as coach.

So the Dragons released Beale to sign Nielson?..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So the Dragons released Beale to sign Nielson?..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, the only thing I can think of is that they might be trying to save cap space. Nielsen would probably be a lot cheaper.

But then you might as well give Runciman a fair go, he has the potential to be a real gun

If Kasiano is able to get out of his contract, I kinda wish we tried to get him. When he is switched on he is exactly what we need.

Although I'm willing to wait a year and get Mose Masoe instead.

Unlike

Masoe is a grub shit **** with a loose trigger....no thanks.

Unlike

Masoe is a grub shit **** with a loose trigger....no thanks.

Notice how I just liked and unliked that comment? Yeah, that's how you just made me feel!

But so was Hodges. Bennett could control the beast.

Like he controlled Russell Packer .....??

Pass.

Like he controlled Russell Packer .....??

Pass.

No, like he controlled Hodges. You know, the example I used. Seriously though? Like Packer and Masoe are even similar. Packer was in court the 29th of November, so I doubt Bennett had much to do with him. That response was dumb.

Last edited:
He'd been with the Knoughts and Bennett for 2 months, prior to nearly kicking someone to death in a drunken rampage.

Anyway .....my original point still stands.

Masoe is a shit ****.

He'd been with the Knoughts and Bennett for 2 months, prior to nearly kicking someone to death in a drunken rampage.

Anyway .....my original point still stands.

Masoe is a shit ****.

Bullshit. They don't go starting training the day after the grand final mate.

Roosters sign Matt Srama.

Roosters sign Matt Srama.

Good pickup for them. Wanna bet they got him on a (cough cough) minimum contract. Like the other half of their squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.