NRL Player Movements and Rumours 2015

Apparently Moa is being released from the final year of his contract to join the Panthers.. They're going to have a decent pack next year.

8. Moa
9. Segeyaro
10. McKendry
11. Taylor
12. Manu
13. Merrin

14. Peachey
15. Brown
16. Campbell-Gillard
17. Cartwright

I heard that Dave Taylor might be off to Japanese rugby

The Warriors are apparently after Jason Nightingale. They must be losing a few players next year surely?

Imagine their starting lineup next season if they got Nightingale.. good LORD.

1. Tuivasa-Scheck
2. Nightingale
3. Hurrell
4. Kata
5. Vatuvei
6. Loloahea
7. Johnson
8. Lillyman
9. Luke
10. Matulino
11. Hoffman
12. Thompson
13. Mannering (c)

The Warriors are apparently after Jason Nightingale. They must be losing a few players next year surely?

Questionable signing (at best) if true.

They've got plenty of quality backs on the books, have made several big signings, and he wouldn't come cheap.

I heard that Dave Taylor might be off to Japanese rugby

I dont know why but i like Big Dave. Pity he is probably never going to be the rugby league player he should be. He should be an immortal with the skill set he has combined with his size and speed, but he is just going to be remembered as a player who never fulfilled his potential.

They should sign Kearny with that line up. Looks deadly.

Rumor is Hodkinson and Sandow have signed with the Titans.

We will know in a weeks time if it's true or not.

Rumor is Hodkinson and Sandow have signed with the Titans.

We will know in a weeks time if it's true or not.

Well they won't sign both of them. Sandow would be a terrible buy. With Hodkinson they'll still have the disconnect with QLD.

Last edited:
@FOXSportsNews: .@NRLKnights release centre Joey Leilua, effective immediately, after playing 54 games for the club since 2013 #NRL

Canberra-bound?
By all reports yes though no contract has supposedly been signed yet.

Credit to Ricky, FMD he's totally transformed the team from when he took over and with Sezer, Whitehead and possibly Tamou in 2016 the Raiders will barely resemble the 2014 team.

By all reports yes though no contract has supposedly been signed yet.

Credit to Ricky, FMD he's totally transformed the team from when he took over and with Sezer, Whitehead and possibly Tamou in 2016 the Raiders will barely resemble the 2014 team.

He certainly has transformed the team... now if only he could coach, you guys might have a shot.

He certainly has transformed the team... now if only he could coach, you guys might have a shot.
Weird, he was known to be a defense orientated coach with crap attack yet this year we have the best attack and second worst defense in the comp, fix the defense and we're laughing.

He's built a strong squad, 2016 should be make or break for his coaching career.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • broncs30
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Manofoneway
  • Bucking Beads
  • Strop
  • ChewThePhatt
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Maddy
  • jd87
  • lynx000
  • blacknwhite
  • Allo
  • The Don
  • Johnny92
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Skyblues87
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.