NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors love a bad boy.

Warriors love a bad boy.
2714CA81 DE0A 4442 9CFE 9DB54FAAE656

Riccio reporting that The Tigers have shopped Jock Madden to the Raiders

Munster is "rejecting" extension offer which is a downgrade.
Melbourne are offering Grant 3m/3 years which he is expected to accept as early as this Friday.

Dolphins looking serious at Lolo and Vunivalu.
Ponga's dad has met with Bennett.

Lolo would be a good get under a good coach with Cows subsidising him.

Lolo could be like their Lazarus under Bennet

Surely the cowboys wouldn't subsidize anything for Lolo especially to the dolphins who dont have any salary cap constraints like other clubs

JT2 and Vunivalu would be amazing pick ups for them. If they get them, short of a big name spine signing, the rest of the squad is shaping up pretty well.

Surely the cowboys wouldn't subsidize anything for Lolo especially to the dolphins who dont have any salary cap constraints like other clubs
Depends how desperate Payten is, or really if the board chooses to back Payten or Lolo.

He's a million dollar player who isnt performing for the coach. I actually think they would be more than happy to get a good portion of his salary off the books. They probably realise the 10 year deal was a really poor deal for them.

He's a million dollar player who isnt performing for the coach. I actually think they would be more than happy to get a good portion of his salary off the books. They probably realise the 10 year deal was a really poor deal for them.
Yep and they'd probably try to pay a massive chunk of it in one year like we did with Lodge

For the wellbeing of the team I think they need to do it...so I hope they don't. He and Payten clearly don't get along which I find glorious.

I’m glad I’m not the only one that genuinely can’t stand Payten.

Never rated him either. Strikes me as one of those arrogant ***** that can bullshit their way to the top and impress the right people but actually have no idea what they’re doing

:eyetwitch:
What?

Of course they have salary cap constraints!

:eyetwitch:
What?

Of course they have salary cap constraints!

I think he means they only have like 4 players on their books so far rather than 20-odd, so less pre-existing constraints

Dolphins pushing the Storm to really overpay to keep Hughes, Munster and Grant. They seem to be offering deals i've never really seen from the Storm that often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Waynesaurus
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • Big Del
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • Swordfish
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • Rambstien
  • Midean
  • Morkel
  • Manofoneway
  • Financeguy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Alec
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.