NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of media attention that Mam and Haas’s contracts are getting compared to Manu’s is a bit sickening atm. Manu would probably be a top 5 fb if he played there full time and was offered a mil by the warriors the last time he was coming off contract, but let’s all focus on the rookie 5/8 and a prop

The amount of media attention that Mam and Haas’s contracts are getting compared to Manu’s is a bit sickening atm. Manu would probably be a top 5 fb if he played there full time and was offered a mil by the warriors the last time he was coming off contract, but let’s all focus on the rookie 5/8 and a prop

Yet he's not interested in testing the market, apparently.

Because the Roosters are going to win a premiership, or the coach farts in Swahili or something, probably.

That's because the whole town of Brisbane will click on the stories. Walsh and Mam I think will stay. We have already lost Flegler, Palasia and Herbie and will probably lose Oates, Capewell in the next year or two.

If I were the Bulldogs, I'd be going as hard as I can to roll something like this out in 2025:

1. Taaffe
2. Skelton
3. Burton
4. Crichton
5. Kiraz
6. Sandwich
7. Lam
8. Mo Fo
9. Mahoney
10. Eisenhuth
11. Kikau
12. Preston
13. Capewell

14. Salmon
15. Eisenhuth
16. Patolo
17. Hosking

Coach: Lam

Slothfield reporting that The Bulldogs gave TPJ an ultimatum ... either he plays league or he boxes. he couldn't do both..

Slothfield also saying that "it is understood" the Bulldogs will pay TPJ $250k next year to get him off their cap

Slothfield reporting that The Bulldogs gave TPJ an ultimatum ... either he plays league or he boxes. he couldn't do both..

Slothfield also saying that "it is understood" the Bulldogs will pay TPJ $250k next year to get him off their cap

That's helpful to their salary cap, it gives them $500k to spend on...

That's helpful to their salary cap, it gives them $500k to spend on...
Just like Josh Jackson last year... always helpful when plodders decide to walk away for nothing.

But of course TPJ can easily make up that $500k shortfall as a boxer with big Georgie Rose lining him up for fights... he'll be in Vegas before the NRL!!

Overs and unders of him rocking up at the Dolphins mid-way through 2024?
right on q wayne saying today that he wouldnt knock him back if he wanted to come to the phins next year but makes sure he mentions he hasnt talked to him or anything yet lol

lachie miller off to england apparently surprised no one chased him

right on q wayne saying today that he wouldnt knock him back if he wanted to come to the phins next year but makes sure he mentions he hasnt talked to him or anything yet lol

He’s knocked back his PO apparently so Wayne is free to talk to him, doesn’t need to hide it.

I would say Rothfield is speaking shit in this case.

Bulldogs have released a document that shows TPJ is actually giving up every cent.

It's been known for a while but Tigers officially announced that they have signed Aidan Sezer for 2024.

You know, not a bad signing. He could work out there.

It's been known for a while but Tigers officially announced that they have signed Aidan Sezer for 2024.

You know, not a bad signing. He could work out there.
Great signing for them if you consider the alternative was Brookes

Great signing for them if you consider the alternative was Brookes
id be quietly having a 50 on brooks for the daly m next year he is no 7 but goes well at 6 imo and playing with DCE could very well elevate his game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Tmac
  • Santa
  • Hurrijo
  • lynx000
  • Foordy
  • Swordfish
  • Stix
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • TimWhatley
  • cento
  • Browny
  • DrGee
  • BroncoFan94
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Skyblues87
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.