NRL Players and family members in hot water

wanna-play-the-rape-game.jpg

A moron indeed.. but a very good young player.. do we potentially make a phone call to his manager? Could be an ideal Utility off the bench and very good depth at Lock for CP13 during origin and any injury problems.

Yes, but only to check to see if he has any other players.

I rate Carter, but we've got enough backrows and he has some growing up to do.

Yes, but only to check to see if he has any other players.

Not a fan? Or do you just not want to even consider him because of the drink driving.

Edit: I'm fine with us not considering him, drink driving is disgusting, let alone twice in a year, twas just a suggestion.

Last edited:
A little off topic and I know drink driving is a very serious offence but does anyone else think it's little unfair that Carter is sacked (and rightly so) but Bird who has had repeated infringements and one alleged extremely serious incident that I won't mention yet hasn't been sacked?

That's fine, the question was naturally going to come up but it gets a big no from me.

Let him become the Cowboys or Tigers problem.

A little off topic and I know drink driving is a very serious offence but does anyone else think it's little unfair that Carter is sacked (and rightly so) but Bird who has had repeated infringements and one alleged extremely serious incident that I won't mention yet hasn't been sacked?

Difference is that incident is alleged so it has no bearing on the club's decision.

Bird pissed on a car while Carter did something that has the potential to kill innocent people, again after already being caught doing it previously.

I don't think it's unfair at all

Carter might be promising but from a footballing sense we have plenty of potential in the backrow.

And In a non footballing sense it is of course a no. Drink driving is horrible on its own but to be caught doing it after you were arrested for drink driving down the wrong side of the road shows an entirely new level of stupid.

Morally speaking it's a no.

Practically speaking he's not good enough to put up with his bad behavior (but Bird is).

Peeing between a car V Driving under the influence and endangering others and it's also his second charge

Fair enough to sack him IMO

Peeing between a car V Driving under the influence and endangering others and it's also his second charge

Fair enough to sack him IMO

Where does glassing a chick rank in the seriousness of offences?

Roberts, Bird, Carter.

Next fuckwit to step up to the plate?

@9NewsSyd: JUST IN: NRL player Jacob Loko charged with high-range drink driving after he was pulled over at Whistler St Manly early this morning #9News

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.