NRL Players and family members in hot water

What a fucking scumbag.

I've had high hopes for Loko since I first saw him a few years ago - he's always looked a real talent to me. It's such a shame his career has been cruelled by injury.

But, **** that. I hope his career goes down the toilet now.

Absolutely no sympathy for anyone who drinks and drives. It is a despicable act.

Jason Smith charged with trafficking cocaine.

Hasn't been mentioned yet but Russell Packer was released from prison on Monday

I'm kinda against the idea that it doesn't set a good example for the kids, personally the more I think about it the more these guys getting back and contributing the better the example.

If these guys can get back into the game AND do outside work with kids talking about the mistakes they made and how you can always change who you are no matter how late... It could be a great example for some kids who think they are already lost.

I've already made my stance on this kind of stuff very clear.

People make mistakes and once they have 'paid the price', whatever that may be, they deserve the chance to redeem themselves

I've already made my stance on this kind of stuff very clear.

People make mistakes and once they have 'paid the price', whatever that may be, they deserve the chance to redeem themselves

the NRL need to slap a condition of entry on contracts of these guys, same as with Dugan and the likes. Not just a be good condition but one to give back.

The wrist tape was the least of his issues last year.

Clearly has a ton of talent, unfortunately he doesn't know how to manage himself off the field.

[MENTION=1763]Dave[/MENTION]Ric1: BREAKING: The @NRL and @SeaEagles are aware of an incident relating to Willie Mason. More Tele website soon.

@josh_massoud: Just been told the @mase21 anti social behaviour amounts to play fighting in the street outside Eden Park following yesterday's @NRLAKL9s

Sack him! Disgraceful! Seriously, who cares?

@josh_massoud: Just been told the @mase21 anti social behaviour amounts to play fighting in the street outside Eden Park following yesterday's @NRLAKL9s

Sack him! Disgraceful! Seriously, who cares?

Get him on the next Footy Show fight night. He'd put in more effort "play fighting" than some of those guys do boxing.

Who cares?!? Play fighting, quick alert the presses

[TWEET]568989398936584193[/TWEET]

Two NRL players are about to find themselves in trouble, having been found brawling
outside a bar on Saturday night.

The Bulldogs and Sea Eagles have confirmed an incident happened in the city on Saturday night between players Jacob Loko and Jorge Taufua (Manly Sea Eagles). They are both close mates.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Fozz
  • Lostboy
  • Morkel
  • Broncorob
  • lynx000
  • ell.d33
  • Lurker
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Foordy
  • levikaden
  • Browny
  • Thelmus
  • Maddy
  • Xzei
  • Manlyman
  • Fitzy
  • broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.