NRL Players and family members in hot water

I don't much agree with you, but that is so spot on! :laugh:

Today's PC nanny society needs to harden the **** up. :rolleyes:

So basically, what you're saying is:

60994557.jpg

Silly of Isaac, but not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

I am interested to see how the two contrary conduct charges pan out for Klemmer and Graham though. Trying to intimidate /bully referees is not something they want to set a precedent for.

Klemmer is an out and out moron.
I've seen him out on the town a few times, bloke has to be one of the biggest wankers in rugby league.

NSW State of Origin star Michael Jennings has been arrested and charged with offensive behaviour after an overnight drinking session in Parramatta.

The man-of-the-match from Wednesday night’s game in Melbourne was arrested at approximately 2.30am in the company of one of his brothers.

According to a police statement officers from Parramatta Local Area Command were patrolling a car park at Erby Place, when they allegedly saw a man kicking a boom gate.

As they walked up to him another man approached the officers allegedly in an aggressive manner.

The man, aged 27, was arrested and taken to Parramatta Police Station where he was charged with hindering police and offensive behaviour.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...ensive-behaviour/story-fni3fbgz-1227407136670

You mean the guy who king hit someone one a footy field is in trouble with the law? No way. Well if Laurie doesn't select him for NSW, at least they have another upstanding citizen waiting in the shadows in Blake Ferguson.

Be interested to see what Laurie does actually. Didn't he draw a line in the sand with this sort of stuff?

This seems like a bit of a beat up really. From what I just read it goes like this, a young guy is acting like an idiot with Jennings and is questioned, jennings allegedly approaches the cops in an aggressive manner and is arrested.

Seems like a non incident really. I would be saying exactly the same thing if it was a Quenslander.

This seems like a bit of a beat up really. From what I just read it goes like this, a young guy is acting like an idiot with Jennings and is questioned, jennings allegedly approaches the cops in an aggressive manner and is arrested.

Seems like a non incident really. I would be saying exactly the same thing if it was a Quenslander.

I disagree. He got arrested. It's not a non incident at all. A non incident would be the police showing up and Jennings saying "Oh I'm sorry officer, we're just trying to get past this boom gate and it won't open" but instead he has shown aggression towards a police officer who was doing their job. I'd be saying exactly the same thing if it was a Queenslander too.

Bit different when old mate Will Chambers was charged with assault before the 3rd game last year

Did anyone come out and say that was a beat up and a non incident? I don't think so. Was he even charged? I actually don't remember. But ****, Broncoman. I can imagine you getting in trouble with the police and saying "But Will Chambers was worse".

To be fair, after having DCE defend on him on Wednesday night, Jennings was probably used to everything letting him past easily. Especially boom gates.

Just googled it and I didn't come up with much again it was a beat up just like with the Mal behind the bar incident.

I'm not defending Jennings' behaviour but I feel the media are making it a lot bigger than it really is. So he spoke in an aggressive tone to police yeah that's stupid and i wouldn't do it but that's all he allegedly did, he wasn't acting violent or being dangerous or anything like that. It's just that he has a public profile is why its reported, incidents like this is a common occurrence for police on any given day of the week.

Just googled it and I didn't come up with much again it was a beat up just like with the Mal behind the bar incident.

I'm not defending Jennings' behaviour but I feel the media are making it a lot bigger than it really is. So he spoke in an aggressive tone to police yeah that's stupid and i wouldn't do it but that's all he allegedly did, he wasn't acting violent or being dangerous or anything like that. It's just that he has a public profile is why its reported, incidents like this is a common occurrence for police on any given day of the week.

You can't act aggressively towards police. That's why he was charged. That's why they are reporting it.

Unread

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • MrMoore
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • sooticus
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.