NRL Players and family members in hot water

You could be a nice guy, but once you join the Roosters it's only a matter of time.

Bman, you don't get arrested for simply 'speaking aggressively' to the police. He approached the police very aggressively, and was telling the young man kicking the boom gate not to tell the police his name etc. Were either his brother or the other bloke charged? Not as far as I can tell. So some people can clearly control themselves.

His brother is meant to be recovering from injury. I would suspect being out at 2:30am isn't exactly giving your body the best chance to repair itself.

When will league players get it through their thick bloody heads??

Hope Laurie throws the book at him like he did with Pearce last year. Now we'll see if that was a legitimate line in the sand, or just an excuse to drop a poorly-performing player :laugh:

Michael Jennings is using, the it's because I am black excuse.

NRL hero Michael Jennings: ‘I’m only guilty of being black’

NRL star Michael Jennings will claim he, his brother and a friend were all the target of “black profiling” the night he was charged for hindering police and *offensive behaviour.
The Sydney Roosters and NSW centre yesterday pleaded not guilty via his lawyer Paul McGirr at Parramatta Local Court.

The charges related to an incident that allegedly occurred in a Parramatta carpark at about 2.30am on Saturday, June 20.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...y-of-being-black/story-fni0cx12-1227449742455

NRL star Michael Jennings will claim he, his brother and a friend were all the target of “black profiling” the night he was charged for hindering police and *offensive behaviour.
The Sydney Roosters and NSW centre yesterday pleaded not guilty via his lawyer Paul McGirr at Parramatta Local Court.

The charges related to an incident that allegedly occurred in a Parramatta carpark at about 2.30am on Saturday, June 20.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...y-of-being-black/story-fni0cx12-1227449742455

What a ****

Maybe it's true? I'll wait for some more facts to be released first. He has a right to defend himself and if he was truly getting targeted maybe a high profile case like this will expose some flaws in the system. Maybe he's just using a bullshit defence. We'll find out with time. I'll take a guess and say there isn't enough evidence anyway, so his defence will be thrown out true or not in which case tough shit to him.

Maybe it's true? I'll wait for some more facts to be released first. He has a right to defend himself and if he was truly getting targeted maybe a high profile case like this will expose some flaws in the system. Maybe he's just using a bullshit defence. We'll find out with time. I'll take a guess and say there isn't enough evidence anyway, so his defence will be thrown out true or not in which case tough shit to him.

There are witnesses saying that he was being a complete arsehole.

I hope when the magistrate says he is full of shit, that the police involved sue him for defamation.

Well if there's witnesses, then yeah, good luck with that defence.

Surely in this day and age, body cameras are a must for police.

Surely in this day and age, body cameras are a must for police.

But body cameras won't disprove Jennings bullshit story that they targeted him because of black profiling.

It pisses me off that they can actually use this as an excuse for them being arrested etc.

But body cameras won't disprove Jennings bullshit story that they targeted him because of black profiling.

It pisses me off that they can actually use this as an excuse for them being arrested etc.

No, but if he's acting like a prick....

And the guy has it all recorded. What a bunch of fucking idiots.

If you're going to be a complete fuckwad, at least be smart enough to not do it while the guy is recording you!

Last edited:
And the guy has it all recorded. What a bunch of fucking idiots.

If you're going to be a complete fuckwad, at least be smart enough to not do it while the guy is recording you!

The ref is also a riot squad police officer. :laugh:

The Fifita brothers has always been fuckwits. They laugh at everything they do & say. (well this time they won't be laughing)

I'm keen to see what the NRL does.

Unread

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Broncorob
  • HarryAllan7
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.