NRL Players and family members in hot water

ha ha, I deliberately have a unisex name because unfortunately in the online environment you still get harrassed (shocking but true). I've been told by an irate storm fan that he would enjoy raping me because I dared to say that Cam Smith is a grub.

So mrslong with the giant dong is a nice beard. Lol!

Have very rarely found any one on BHQ to be misogynistic, maybe someone once might have said something but that dude was a total dick to everyone and quickly got banned. I'm actually surprised there are no other females here anymore since it's actually a pretty safe online space.

Be honest, it's the SVRL that keeps you here lol

ha ha, I deliberately have a unisex name because unfortunately in the online environment you still get harrassed (shocking but true). I've been told by an irate storm fan that he would enjoy raping me because I dared to say that Cam Smith is a grub.

Have very rarely found any one on BHQ to be misogynistic, maybe someone once might have said something but that dude was a total dick to everyone and quickly got banned. I'm actually surprised there are no other females here anymore since it's actually a pretty safe online space.
Wasn't FaithInHook a chick? Or was that an alt fake? I thought they often typed and portrayed (through anecdotes) like an asian woman. But that may have just been me trying to put faces to anonymous avatars.

Wasn't FaithInHook a chick? Or was that an alt fake? I thought they often typed and portrayed (through anecdotes) like an asian woman. But that may have just been me trying to put faces to anonymous avatars.

That was one of the first alter-egos, yeah. Then I think it was the Asian woman's husband and then I guess he got sick of trolling, lol.

That was one of the first alter-egos, yeah. Then I think it was the Asian woman's husband and then I guess he got sick of trolling, lol.
he/she was also an indigenous person for a while.

People on Twitter saying De Belin has been acquitted. Not sure how legit the source is though

This forum is great!
I'm female, but I thought it was neither here nor there if anyone knew.

Apparently Twitter is FOS. The pre-trial arguments for JDB are meant to last a week.

Apparently Twitter is FOS. The pre-trial arguments for JDB are meant to last a week.

Yeah someone went off like an idiot and it got spread. Apologies all. Wasn’t aware it only resumed today, although it being a Monday: duh

I saw something saying his court case might be happening in November, but again...hearsay.

I saw something saying his court case might be happening in November, but again...hearsay.

Yeah, one of the lawyers or the judge wants it to go all week, and if there is a trial, for it to be in November.

I reckon the NRL have got this all wrong. No way should St Merge have to cop this not to mention Debelin . He hasn't been convicted of anything, why should he be stood down.
He won't have played for 2 years by the time he finds out if he even has a case to answer.

I reckon the NRL have got this all wrong. No way should St Merge have to cop this not to mention Debelin . He hasn't been convicted of anything, why should he be stood down.
He won't have played for 2 years by the time he finds out if he even has a case to answer.

Is that better or worse than if he was allowed to play for the last 2 years and then it turned out he was guilty?

Not saying you're wrong, but it's an interesting moral dilemma.

I tend to agree with your side of the argument, for the record. Pretty irresponsible to essentially suspend someone for 2 years when it's not even confirmed if the case will go to trial.

Is that better or worse than if he was allowed to play for the last 2 years and then it turned out he was guilty?

Not saying you're wrong, but it's an interesting moral dilemma.

I tend to agree with your side of the argument, for the record. Pretty irresponsible to essentially suspend someone for 2 years when it's not even confirmed if the case will go to trial.
I think i'm in a similar position to yourself.
Logically I just cannot see how a bloke can be accused of something and a be partly punished for it before he even knows if its going to trial. His club is also being hurt.
If he is found guilty they should bury the **** under the jail as far as I'm concerned but at this stage he should be able to go about his business.
I mean there was a kiddie fiddler who pled guilty, during the week, of offences against an 8 yr old and he got 18 months fully suspended.

Last edited:
I've got to disagree, if there is enough there to warrant a criminal charge then the NRL has the right to protect it's image and stand down the player.

I wouldn't have had an issue if they let him play either, at the end of the day it's their right.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.