NRL Players and family members in hot water

Please just stop, I said if depressed people do desperate things, it is generally to themselves. They will be focussed solely on their outlook on life, not how to **** other people over.

The only think you're doing, is enabling any fuckwit out there to blame their actions on "depression".

Bullshit. I'm normally the first to shoot it down.

Sorry Morks but I have to agree with Ports here. Having witnessed depression first hand, scamming people of money is not the actions of a depressed person. He may well still have it, sure, but that's not why he did what he did. There's got to be another factor at play here.

Too tired to argue. I just don't think that his actions were just those of someone looking to cheat a few bucks. Like, as if he'd ever think he'd get away with it? It's not like I don't understand depression, either. I mean, hello. But I'll happily defer to the majority opinion in this case, there are certainly more important things to dig my heels in on.

Well **** all y'all ;)

Don't feel too bad. Depression is the go-to excuse for anything a RL player is cornered doing wrong.

Depression is this decade's "I didn't do it" boy.......

250px-I_Didn%27t_Do_It%21_The_Bart_Simpson_Story.png

SEA EAGLES INVESTIGATE COACH BRAWL
Police have reportedly had to separate Manly NRL coaching pair Willie Peters and Dan Ferris during a brawl outside a pub at The Rocks in central Sydney.
Assistant coach Peters and Ferris, head of physical Performance, allegedly turned on each other on Wednesday around 7pm outside the Orient Hotel, according to Fairfax Media.
NSW Police say two men, aged 38 and 31, had refused to make statements or assist police with their inquiries after the fight.
Manly have released a statement: "The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have been made aware of an incident involving two members of our coaching staff yesterday evening.
The Club has commenced an internal review into the matter. We have notified the NRL Integrity Unit that we have commenced our review and will keep them fully informed."
Never change, rugby league.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...a/news-story/f3824705b5b51b2a91e0e8770d562e81

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ti...s/news-story/a0f0f9d223a28b59861d0ff8c250c70d

“I’m on half a mill mate, I can do what I want”.

What a tosser.

--

GOLD Coast Titans player Daniel Sarginson has pleaded not guilty to assault charges, with a court hearing he bragged to the security guard he allegedly hit about his salary in the NRL.

A GOLD Coast NRL player bragged about his salary after allegedly assaulting a security guard, a court has heard.
Daniel Sarginson, 24, has pleaded not guilty to one count of assault occasioning bodily harm at the Southport Magistrates Court.
The Gold Coast Titans player is accused of hitting a security guard at a Burleigh Heads hotel in June after he and a friend were refused entry.

During the first day of Sarginson’s trial, security guard Kurt Smith said the England international said after the alleged assault: “I’m on half a mill mate, I can do what I want”.
Mr Smith said he was struck in the face by Sarginson, and then pinned the rugby league player to the ground by lying on him.

“He was quite strong and aggressive,” Mr Smith said about Sarginson’s behaviour.
The court was shown footage of the incident which also showed another security guard appearing to kick and knee one of Sarginson’s friends in a scuffle following the alleged assault.
The trial continues.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.