NRL Players and family members in hot water

Lol, deserves it for being a moron.
You take out a loan to loan someone else? LOL

Wait let me get this straight.
He paid $1200 for a jersey of some no name NRL shit player, he never got what he paid for AKA scammed, so he calls the guy, and then gives him a $2000 loan, after he'd already proven what a shunt he is.

Some people, deadset.

Wait let me get this straight.
He paid $1200 for a jersey of some no name NRL shit player, he never got what he paid for AKA scammed, so he calls the guy, and then gives him a $2000 loan, after he'd already proven what a shunt he is.

Some people, deadset.

I feel uncomfortable making fun of the victim. Some people are just too kind for their own good.

I have about as much sympathy for the morons who make these stupid decisions as I do the people doing the scamming

Not making fun of the victim at all, just saying he honestly wouldn't have been a victim if he gave his decisions any genuine thought

Yeah it's not so much making fun of the guy, more concerned about his family and the sort of impact that has on an already difficult situation. It's like that old saying. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. The guy admits that he scammed him and to continue to let him is truly letting your family down, he should have walked away at that point. Still doesn't change the fact Carter is a scumbag, sadly plenty of those in this world.

I’d like to know how he had thousands of dollars to spend on player jerseys. Teachers aids make like $25 an hour...

Something fishy. I do feel sorry for the bloke but if your kids like the colours and the badges, go buy best and less jerseys for cheap.

Teachers aide salary and has 3 kids with autism.. I'm struggling to see where he got the money from.

But, I've known people like him. Scamming them is like stealing candy from a baby. They have such a massive guilt complex that it literally eats them up until they do something that takes all of that weight off their shoulders.

There are a lot of people like Luke Phillips out there.

Teachers aide salary and has 3 kids with autism.. I'm struggling to see where he got the money from.

But, I've known people like him. Scamming them is like stealing candy from a baby. They have such a massive guilt complex that it literally eats them up until they do something that takes all of that weight off their shoulders.

There are a lot of people like Luke Phillips out there.

and has 3 kids with autism

That's where he gets the money, government would be forking out boat loads in financial support.

NRL star Jarryd Hayne has been accused of raping a virgin during his time with the San Francisco 49ers NFL team, civil court documents filed in a Californian court have revealed.
The NRL star, who played for the 49ers in 2015, was accused of rape in a civil suit filed in Santa Clara County on Tuesday.
READ THE EXPLOSIVE COURT DOCUMENTS IN FULL BELOW
The suit claims Hayne engaged in nonconsensual sexual intercourse with a “Ms. V” in December 2015.
The issue is being dealt with as a civil suit — rather than a criminal matter — because the District Attorney’s Office reviewed the case and rejected it on the basis of insufficient evidence.
02a48213ed3a900a7cbbd2107a939179

Jarryd Hayne during his time with the 49ers in 2015.
The alleged incident took place in December 2015 but the matter wasn’t brought to police until May 2016, the same month Hayne quit the NFL to pursue a career with the Fiji Rugby Sevens team.
There is no suggestion Hayne quit the NFL because of the police investigation at the time.
The DA’s office rejected the case on October 25, 2016, but declined to elaborate further on the matter except to say there was not enough evidence to prove the crime of rape beyond a reasonable doubt.
The civil suit filed this week states the victim was a virgin at the time and was afraid to come forward for several months, and eventually sought medical treatment for continued vaginal pain. According to the suit, the victim reported the alleged rape to the police in May of 2016.
The civil suit includes claims of sexual battery, gender violence, infliction of emotional distress and negligence.
Hayne’s long-time representative Wayne Beavis said he was unaware of the claims when contacted by The Daily Telegraph on Wednesday.
The civil suit was first reported in the US Mercury News.
0873c85d94b659e617a3c3cd8812139e

Hayne had a brief but sensational stint with the 49ers.
Hayne created a national sensation when he made the decision to quit rugby league and pursue a career in American football in October of 2014.
He joined the 49ers the following March as a running back and made the initial 53-man roster.
In Hayne’s pre-season debut against the Houston Texans he ran for 63 yards from just five carries and was the starting punt returner for the 49ers season opener against Minnesota.
Overall, Hayne appeared in eight matches in the 2015 season, gaining 52 yards from 17 carries and catching six passes for 27 yards. He also returned eight punts for 76 yards.
Hayne announced his NFL retirement in May of 2016 and a brief stint with the Fijian rugby sevens side precipitated a return to the NRL with the Gold Coast Titans.
After two troubled seasons with the Titans, Hayne will link with Parramatta in 2018.
THE COURT DOCUMENTS

46305702e9eb0777b0bd7ac440040c9e

Page 1.
06762a9bdc9ea95276410096c8746ede

Page 2.
55d80c315b5b25e286c84a088123c67f

Page 3.
80e38a39640103050d1fa27834b09f3d

Page 4.
30a2d4c6a52546faf3de6c893420917b

Page 5.
19ea4b9556d9cf8e20d09d04a0cb42a9

Page 6.
949f4b9f5a01a0a00c52dbc64a0d6696

Page 7.
afbe68ebea19d27e6fe45b02f6ecb7a2

Page 8.
3cee8edc0ba0aee162797465b840db73

Page 9.
c577ca5e08ceecf5784a80ca56df0e9f

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...s/news-story/c614688eb9ad42307749900a6151b2f2

Well...he is in some trouble...until a big wig lawyer sweeps it under the rug. I doubt there is much that he can be convicted on in there, it is basically his word against hers, though I have no law knowledge whatsoever.

How did the paper get these documents? Are they free to the press?

Well...he is in some trouble...until a big wig lawyer sweeps it under the rug. I doubt there is much that he can be convicted on in there, it is basically his word against hers, though I have no law knowledge whatsoever.

How did the paper get these documents? Are they free to the press?

He can't be convicted on anything ... the DPP has declined to prosecute due to insufficient evidence.

worst case scenario for Hayne would be a large monetary penalty (maybe loss of sponsors etc)

Should the names of Defendants be published before any guilt is decided?

That being said, taking girls to your home, when they are black out drunk, is batshit dumb.

Ms. V then alleges she and Hayne got into an Uber back to his home, where she was taken to a bedroom.
The man instructed her "no kissing" and shortly after she experienced an "extremely sharp pain in her vagina".

I guess this confirms what we've always suspected, Jarryd Hayne does indeed have a pin dick.

Being sued in another country for sexual assault, another dream realised.

Interesting that he cut and run from the USA the same month the allegations were brought to the police.

Not much will come of this.

This woman has nothing to show that he raped her and she was completely drunk. It's his word against hers and he can afford a very good lawyer.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Hurrijo
  • Big Del
  • TimWhatley
  • Astro
  • Organix
  • bb_gun
  • Totally Unr3al
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Old Mate
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Lurker
  • blacknwhite
  • Ozired
  • Johnny92
  • thenry
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.