NRL Players and family members in hot water

Josh McGuire is clearly a dickhead, but am I alone in thinking 7 and 12 week bans for using naughty words is completely ridiculous?
Yes...completely!

Multiple complaints made from bar staff.......

suggests more than one person.

Sounds like a night where he was outta control......pissing off several bar staff/patrons for a variety of offences (unruly behaviour)

and the evening eventually culminated in him inappropriately touching a woman.

It was just the one woman. She made several complaints.

Josh McGuire is clearly a dickhead, but am I alone in thinking 7 and 12 week bans for using naughty words is completely ridiculous?

As Robocop once said.........Bad language makes for bad feelings.

According to court documents, police allege Brown touched the woman’s breasts on five occasions from 11.19pm and 11.20pm on Saturday night.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/la...t/news-story/47ada7506e4b74a272cbc39d00afbe28

excited the waterboy GIF

Jesus he didnt muck about in that 60 seconds

Thick skin is a thing of the past.
If words make you suicidal, you have far bigger problems than the guy using the words against you.
It's why I reckon bullying at school is kind of important. There are always gonna be arseholes, and bullying incidents offer parents a teachable moment. It's shit at the time, but it really builds you up for later life. Learning to recognise a dickhead like Josh McGuire is a valuable skill.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • broncsgoat
  • Strop
  • Battler
  • Big Del
  • theshed
  • ThomasovPreaf
  • BruiserMk1
  • GCBRONCO
  • RodF
  • Santa
  • Brocko
  • Bish
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • LittleDavey
  • sooticus
  • KeithustEndaf
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.