NRL Players and family members in hot water

So much for JDB decreasing in value.

SMH are reporting that the Dragons are trying to re-sign him on an upgraded contract worth 700k (up from his 595k).

they also say the Warriors are interested in his services

So much for JDB decreasing in value.

SMH are reporting that the Dragons are trying to re-sign him on an upgraded contract worth 700k (up from his 595k).

they also say the Warriors are interested in his services
I heard Titans have offered $1.25 mil.

Last edited:

Big story if proven true. I can only imagine Souths will be in a world of trouble for covering all of this up from the NRL.

Big story if proven true. I can only imagine Souths will be in a world of trouble for covering all of this up from the NRL.

He sounds like a top tier fuckwit if even a quarter of that article is true.
Souths might be in strife, but im unsure what kind of punishment to the club this would warrant. A fine? Points deduction?

Souths might be in strife, but im unsure what kind of punishment to the club this would warrant. A fine? Points deduction?

Probably a massive fine and a CEO's (or equivalent's) head at the least.

And also just kick them back out again

A premiership this year or next
a premiership this year or next😂

They NRL love Souths so they will look after them, probably thank them for keeping it under wraps for so long.
I'm wondering if it will even get a mention on 360 and what not given Sam is one of the boys.

I'm guessing it will be swept under the rug and given zero air time on fox sports, unless they intend to come out and defend Sam and deny deny deny

#PrideOfTheLeague and all that.

And not to mention they cap circumvented his contract (via) injury....

I'm wondering if it will even get a mention on 360 and what not given Sam is one of the boys.

I'm guessing it will be swept under the rug and given zero air time on fox sports, unless they intend to come out and defend Sam and deny deny deny

#PrideOfTheLeague and all that.

Good point, they love him. If this is proven to be true it will be a real test of some of the guys on Fox like Kent and Matty.

Wow, just read the full article. If what is alleged is true, what an absolutely despicable, coward grub of a 'man'. Compare a piece of shit like this to someone like Kev, who virtually raised 3 sons on his own and has been such a positive role model for his kids.

This is huge.

You'd think this wouldn't go to print without the assurances of The Australian's legal team, so there must be at least some element of truth to it.

Unbelievably atrocious behaviour from Burgess, and what Souths have done in covering it up is plain, old cheating. Needs to be big penalties for this.

This is huge.

You'd think this wouldn't go to print without the assurances of The Australian's legal team, so there must be at least some element of truth to it.

Unbelievably atrocious behaviour from Burgess, and what Souths have done in covering it up is plain, old cheating. Needs to be big penalties for this.

Are you thinking something like a backdated 3 month holiday or a fairy tale ride to a premiership vindication after holding onto almost all star players?

**** that is a hard read. If even half of that is true what a fucking weak piece of shit he is.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • Financeguy
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • The Strapper
  • Mister Wright
  • Tim K
  • Swordfish
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • broncotville
  • john1420
  • Wolfie
  • davidp
  • jarro65
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • Waynesaurus
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.