vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

(I believe shutting things down would be the right move. This is a fairly concise account of the reasons why

A longer account )

pagey is talking about Tualau who is on the bench for the Seagulls.

He was on a train and trial deal with the club.
That's the guy , thanks big Pete.
Obviously not much chop then , not much else has been said about him.

Well, we'll get to see the Broncos at least once this season.

Greenberg said the games will go ahead tonight, the rest of the round will be decided on a day to day basis.

It's game day so let's get ready to do abita rippin and a tearing!!!!

(I believe shutting things down would be the right move. This is a fairly concise account of the reasons why

A longer account )

Special mention and RIP in to the Non-Cowboys supporters who became cowboys members and made the journey up there only to more than likely not be able to attend. My brother included but he is a Storm fan so he doesn’t get my condolences.

Special mention and RIP in to the Non-Cowboys supporters who became cowboys members and made the journey up there only to more than likely not be able to attend. My brother included but he is a Storm fan so he doesn’t get my condolences.

Gates are expected to open despite the threat of the virus.

Well, we'll get to see the Broncos at least once this season.

Greenberg said the games will go ahead tonight, the rest of the round will be decided on a day to day basis.

Well at least Darius will get his one game send off in 2020 and he now avoids the indignity of being dropped to QLD cup. Would also mean Jack Bird only misses one NRL game in season 2020.

Also means if we win by more than what the Raiders win by tonight we should just be given the premiership for finishing top of the ladder!

The more I think about it the more I want the season to be cancelled from a selfish Broncos fan point of view. Means we wouldn’t have to go through another fucking rebuilding year and could get rid of the deadwood without having to sit through it for 25 rounds. But the other side of the coin means we still don’t know what Milford’s true value is at the end of this season.

Gates are expected to open despite the threat of the virus.

Is that the government putting the onus back on the public by saying attend at your own risk to avoid litigation or was that the actual decision they came up with?

I just know that there are many fans who have dropped big coin to attend and purchased unnecessary season memberships just to get a ticket to this game so you can get your bottom dollar there would be a huge fall out if they lock the gates. Would be pandemonium outside the ground.

I reckon the NRL would be putting massive pressure on the government in these meetings to at least let tonight go ahead as normal

I’d also like to go back in time and put a $1 bet on Reed Mahoney being the only try scorer for all of season 2020 thanks.

Sounds like the games will be cancelled now lol.

So dumb, they should have organised this yesterday.

NRL.com says its going ahead....you lot on here say otherwise....

Does this mean im spending every Friday night this year with my wife and kids..!!!

Broncos to be premiers in 2020 in 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bronx48
  • MrTickyMcG
  • GCBRONCO
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Aldo
  • Fozz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Culhwch
  • Midean
  • Morkel
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • westy316
  • winslow_wong
  • Skyblues87
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • Organix
  • broncsgoat
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.