CROSS FORUM NRL Round 24 Discussion

Accidental offside? He kicked it.
Doesn't matter if he doesn't know he's offside.

A half back should be allowed to shoulder charge front rowers.

Storm are on here. Penrith looks sluggish. I bet they come back and win though

Hughes milks a penalty because he can fake a stumble now 🙄🙄🙄... literally no one touching him and he 'stumbles back'... **** I hate the storm... Klown eats it up though

Mixed feelings so far at half-time. On one hand, there's been some great footy and I like how both teams have opted to challenge down blind-sides and the kicking game has been top notch. On the other the ruck has been a shambles and both teams are getting away with too much rubbish. I've seen more headlocks tonight than I've seen in Randy Orton's entire career (that's a lot for those playing at home).

Ivan might be playing the long game with the Laurie selection, but so far it's backfired on the Panthers and they're really struggling for yardage out of trouble.

Biggest moment of the half was McLean's mistake at 10-all. Melbourne were stretched at that time and if McLean was able to draw in Warbrick, To'o in that position would have been nigh impossible to stop in that position. Casey has just been a bit casual and while you can see the obvious talent, he's lacking the attention to detail.

Penrith looking much better when they shape left then come back at Blore-Munster, we'll see if they focus in on that in the second half.

Melbourne will maintain a lead until the last 15 minutes, when Penrith get all sorts of possession and come over the top of them to win the game Cowboys 2015 style (not just referencing the GF either).

Man it sucks we really dropped off this year. 2023 Broncos would smash both these teams in 2024.

That is a joke of a decision. Complete reputation decision.

Laurie went off for a HIA for getting hit in the middle of the back and it got NAS binned. I've seen it all.

Jeez the NRL is in bad shape unless you're a panther

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • TimWhatley
  • RolledOates
  • Morkel
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.