CROSS FORUM NRL Round 24 Discussion

Yeah Wishart will be Bellamy's ball playing lock off the bench moving forward... he was enormous last week in that role and that was slick as for his try just now... has cemented his place in their strongest 17 over the last few weeks.
Imagine the damage Bellamy and his magic saliva could do at Broncos over a decade 😤

Oh no, little guy! The tears aren't coming, they just aren't coming.

Loads up on Melbourne title win
team america vomit GIF

We're doomed either way. Can't be happy or even content about Storm, Panthers, Roosters or Dogs winning it.

Sharks I couldn't give a **** if they won but we're more chance than they are 😂

We're doomed either way. Can't be happy or even content about Storm, Panthers, Roosters or Dogs winning it.

I don't mind the Dogs winning it, they've suffered long enough. Otherwise, if its not us, hopefully the Dolphins pull off a miracle.

I feel disgusted but I think I'd rather a rorters prem over penref and storm.

it is traumatic. It already felt like the 2023 Broncos gutterstomp the comp this year, now it's even weaker
Basically 2010 again where storm were banned and the other top teams played like shit for dargs to walk in a premiership ... only for status quo to resume the next year

The game is in a horrible state with the rules and officiating.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Fitzy
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Painin the Haas
  • Bucking Beads
  • BruiserMk1
  • pagey
  • thenry
  • Financeguy
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.