CROSS FORUM NRL Round 24 Discussion

Klown and the bunker might internally combust when deciding on who to give calls to. They aren't used to it.

Every time a player gets hurt nowadays, a scapegoat has to go to the sin bin 🙄

how the **** did NAS only get sin binned ... his grub shot not only took out Laurie, but Munster as well

He scored that easily. Penrith are getting a generational whistle

Edwards lifting the leg as 3rd man in... all good

Yeah Wishart will be Bellamy's ball playing lock off the bench moving forward... he was enormous last week in that role and that was slick as for his try just now... has cemented his place in their strongest 17 over the last few weeks.

That is karma. Melbourne deserved that. Been getting reamed all night

I have to give credit where it is due.

I've seen more and more refs call play on when a player gets up holding their next trying to score a crusher penalty

Yeah Wishart will be Bellamy's ball playing lock off the bench moving forward... he was enormous last week in that role and that was slick as for his try just now... has cemented his place in their strongest 17 over the last few weeks.
He has been incredibly solid in so many positions this season.

Played at... holy shit Klein isn't even trying to hide he is on the take

It's not a surprise anymore but this has been absolutely atrocious from Klein tonight, and all in one teams favour

He has been incredibly solid in so many positions this season.
I think his role was pretty unknown coming into the season... Bellamy tried him as hooker to relieve Harry, but only played in short stints, and then basically straight utility, but he didn't really have a role in the team to fully utilise on a weekly basis.

Can see him being a Connor Watson for this team now... and getting at least 40mins a week in the middle (if his fitness can handle it)... real impact player for Bellamy now.

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • Mr Fourex
  • Behold
  • mystico
  • Bucking Beads
  • Cavalo
  • broncos4life
  • BroncoFan94
  • TimWhatley
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.