CROSS FORUM NRL Round 24 Discussion

Well, that's another shit call but it went against Penrith for once

We're doomed either way. Can't be happy or even content about Storm, Panthers, Roosters or Dogs winning it.

Sharks I couldn't give a **** if they won but we're more chance than they are 😂
I'm not even interested in this game and it's 1v2... have it playing in the background... don't think I'll watch the GF this year... or really care that much

Anderson was cat 1 and Munster was cat 2.... cmon 😂

I don't mind the Dogs winning it, they've suffered long enough. Otherwise, if its not us, hopefully the Dolphins pull off a miracle.
**** any team from Sydney winning it... the media are insufferable as it is and seems to be chock full of former dogs players

Fucking dive a thon now... storm are looking for anything to get their payback sin bin from the bunker

Panthers player grabbing the back of the neck of a downed player/using his neck to get up.

I hate that shit so much. But it was another shit penalty

Wow I haven't watched much NRL of late given the Broncs suck again but have put this on the last 10 minutes and it has reminded me why I hate everything about this comp other than the Broncs. This is freaking soccer man and freaking Klein still getting the big games, stupid stupid administration.

I wonder who the Storm's acting coach is.

If the storm win this by 2, the discourse around how this game was reffed will be extremely interesting. Becuase the game winning penalty was bs, but for the first 70 mins they got nothing and Penrith got plenty. Last 10 has been everything storms way

Shows how useless repeat sets are now... Harry would prefer to risk a captains challenge on a penalty instead of getting a drop out back

Wow I haven't watched much NRL of late given the Broncs suck again but have put this on the last 10 minutes and it has reminded me why I hate everything about this comp other than the Broncs. This is freaking soccer man and freaking Klein still getting the big games, stupid stupid administration.

I wonder who the Storm's acting coach is.
Both storm and penref epitomize abusing the rules lol. It's awful to watch.

Shows how useless repeat sets are now... Harry would prefer to risk a captains challenge on a penalty instead of getting a drop out back
Yep they ruined it by taking away the risk of a short drop out going wrong

Don’t even try to tackle with force nowadays, you’ll just end up in the bin after a bunker witch hunt

Just catch, hold, caress, nurture, kiss, cuddle, release

Active Now

• Painin the Haas
  • Wolfie
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncos4life
  • BruiserMk1
  • pagey
  • thenry
  • Financeguy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Spooky1013
  • Hurrijo
  • phoenix
  • Skyblues87
  • mitch222
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.