CROSS FORUM NRL Round 24 Discussion

So on the NRL's own website, they say the Storm have locked up the minor premiership but unless my maths is bad...

There are three rounds to go and the Panthers are TWO wins behind.

In theory...the Storm can still finish fourth. Am I missing something?

Howarth continues to improve every week. His running at space and how hard he runs is fantastic at the moment.

Howarth continues to improve every week. His running at space and how hard he runs is fantastic at the moment.

Funny how he never once wanted to leave Melbourne despite getting no games.

Funny how he never once wanted to leave Melbourne despite getting no games.

Sure an opportunity was there to make a lame salary cap joke or you could say how good it is a young player was willing to play 45 Cup games and is now being rewarded.

Howarth is only 21 but he’s wasted the last three years with this learning rubbish. So foolish.

I’m just glad he’s a Maroon. We’re desperate for some backs for origin moving forward

He’s a bit Capewell, centre and backrow. Could be a great Origin bench player.
Perfect for the bench if needed but he’s looking great in the centres this year. The Maroons are very thin on outside backs IMO so I can see him playing sooner rather than later.

Manly have defended well early in this one. Wahs had all the ball early but couldn’t do anything with it.

CNK takes a dive and gets a penalty instead of conceding a drop out... nothing wrong with him... the refereeing absolutely ruins this fucking game

And now a penalty for tackling too hard... **** me this game shits me some times

Now Brown having a lie down for a penalty, because he was penalised for a tackle too hard.... **** ME DEAD!!!!

Nice to see a game where the referee puts players on report for mistakes that aren’t overtly malicious, rather than sin binning like it’s a bodily function

How bad is this stadium if 5mm of rain turns it into a water park?

What a terrible challenge... Tupouniua was all over him and never looked like he was out of the tackle

Active Now

• Dash
  • Gaz
  • Allo
  • broncos4life
  • Culhwch
  • upthebroncs
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Galah
  • Hoof Hearted
  • GCBRONCO
  • Morepudding
  • Dexter
  • RolledOates
  • jarro65
  • mitch222
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.