CROSS FORUM NRL Round 24 Discussion

Terrible sin bin... BSmith was star fishing all over the ground and not even trying to get up... ref eats it up... they are so fucking useless

Angus Chricton has had one of the best backrower seasons I have ever seen

Angus Chricton has had one of the best backrower seasons I have ever seen

Funny story about him too. About the year that he was "having issues", the truth is weirder than the conspiracy theories of them rorting the cap etc.

Funny story about him too. About the year that he was "having issues", the truth is weirder than the conspiracy theories of them rorting the cap etc.
Heard them all. Not sure what to believe. Quite a comeback if any of it is true

Ol mate vlandys been having a few sleepless nights trying to figure out which of the 3 shit stain clubs to gift this years premiership to then along comes Cleary on Friday night with a bung shoulder, problem solved and another fairytale like cooper gronk 🤮

So with the purple cheats looking like taking out the minor premiership, that will be 13 of the last 14 seasons the 3 shit stain clubs have shared it between themselves.
I suppose at least the Penrith flogs developed the majority of their players unlike the other 2.
What will the arseholes running this sport do when they have another couple of teams in?
Make it a top 10?
Maybe make the grand final a 3 series game.
Anything is possible under this dictatorship.
The reintroduction of the unlimited tackle rule which is basically the 6 again (mainly used for the 3 grub clubs) has destroyed this game along with the blatant officiating. 🥸

Lyhkan King-Togia will debut today for Dragons, played Meninga and Cyril for Toowoomba.

Was in the halves for Country v City with Purdue in 22. Both halves and Shibasaki all played NRL now from that Country side.

Lyhkan King-Togia will debut today for Dragons, played Meninga and Cyril for Toowoomba.

Was in the halves for Country v City with Purdue in 22. Both halves and Shibasaki all played NRL now from that Country side.
I'm pretty sure he was on a Broncos scholarship during high school. Eventually he was snapped up by Hook and came through their pathways, but I'm pretty sure he's another player the Broncos identified but didn't persevere with.

Big day today! We really want the Dolphins and Cowboys to lose.

Bulldogs are a good chance.

Not sure about Raiders. They have only beaten Cowboys 4 times in their past 10 games and have lost their last 5 straight against them. Their last win against the Cowboys was back in '20.

They're also coming off two losses.

Bulldogs are a good chance.

Not sure about Raiders. They have only beaten Cowboys 4 times in their past 10 games and have lost their last 5 straight against them. Their last win against the Cowboys was back in '20.

They're also coming off two losses.
Just means they're due 😉

Howarth continues to improve every week. His running at space and how hard he runs is fantastic at the moment.
Man of the Match against the three times premiers up against a quality centre in Tago.

Fair effort.

Was my favourite forward prospect coming through in 2019 but I was beginning to wonder if it'd ever happen for him. He still isn't the try-scoring machine, but his physicality is top notch and he didn't slack off the entire game.

Thought he got lucky on a couple of occassions. A less generous referee pings him for running over Cleary and he passed off the ground when Tago brought him down on the last but otherwise, it looks like he's going to be one of those Bryan Fletcher types who comes good the moment he plays NRL.

I've raved about Anderson's progress, but Wishart has gone from a fringe first grader to a Top 50 player. He's proven a real difference this year, to the point where losing a key player like Munster barely fazes them.

Man of the Match against the three times premiers up against a quality centre in Tago.

Fair effort.

Was my favourite forward prospect coming through in 2019 but I was beginning to wonder if it'd ever happen for him. He still isn't the try-scoring machine, but his physicality is top notch and he didn't slack off the entire game.

Thought he got lucky on a couple of occassions. A less generous referee pings him for running over Cleary and he passed off the ground when Tago brought him down on the last but otherwise, it looks like he's going to be one of those Bryan Fletcher types who comes good the moment he plays NRL.

I've raved about Anderson's progress, but Wishart has gone from a fringe first grader to a Top 50 player. He's proven a real difference this year, to the point where losing a key player like Munster barely fazes them.

Piakura and Howarth have been fun and frustrating to track the last five years.

I was always more of a Howarth at second row man but he's getting there at centre.

I love that the Storm have complete faith in what they do, it's almost like we know we are right, if it takes 50 Cup games for you to know then so be it.

He looks like he's learned that big and talented isn't enough, that everyone is big and talented.

Anderson was outside Howarth at the Falcons and Wishart had one of the best finals performances in Cup last year.

I am enjoying all three and just shake my head again.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • mitch222
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • Mustafur
  • Aldo
  • Behind enemy lines
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.