NSW Team for Game 2 - Official

Ricky didn't rate Soward at half either...until Bennett showed him up.

Whats the prob? If Doogs is injured then Hayne for FB. Problem solved. If you REALLY want to put Kidley there you can.

Dugan is officially ruled out and NSW look set to name Minichiello in his place although it isn't confirmed yet. LOLZ!

How on earth is he the next best fullback option for NSW? Stewart and Hayne must be really bemused by this, the guy has been very average in an awful side this year. This is classic mates picking mates.

How anyone can think Minichello to fullback in the right option is beyond me. Could easily put Hayne to fullback Hopoate to wing and Morris or Idris to the centres.

Minichello isn't a BAD option, he's been there and done that so he's a safe choice. However it seems more logical to me to adjust what is already an ordinary looking backline. Put Hayne to FB and bring in someone who actually plays centre. Hell, even put Lewis there, I just don't understand the logic of having Hopoate at centre when he never plays there.

It may not be a bad option but it is certainly not the right option.

Hoppa has played in the centres before...but he's certainly not a regular.

Minichiello is a significant decrease on Dugan. But that's my final say on the matter.

The Rock said:
Can't wait until this team beats QLD, that will shut you all up.

Can't wait to win 6 in a row.

Certainly not going to underestimate Minichiello. The bloke has never ever let NSW down and I doubt he will next Wednesday. He's in the best form he's been in since he got over his injuries.

The Rock said:
Can't wait until this team beats QLD, that will shut you all up.

You said that for the first game.

Thing that scares me is, a team in crisis normally rises to the challenge.

Aeetee said:
Thing that scares me is, a team in crisis normally rises to the challenge.

You can't rise to anything when you are shit.

So nsw wanted to have no player play out of position, yet now they have no 1, not 2, but 3 fullbacks in the team? Lol

I honestly thought they'd put gidley at fullback and bring in another forward, seeing as though there a bit light on the props.

I'm glad Jennings is out, he was the man most likely to win the game for NSW in game 1.

Still, any team with hayne and gallen scares me.

It didn't look very good I imagine he will get a week for it at least, although he is from NSW so they will find a way to gvet him off. They need him, he was awesome again tonight.

The Brizz said:
It didn't look very good I imagine he will get a week for it at least, although he is from NSW so they will find a way to gvet him off. They need him, he was awesome again tonight.

He will get off. Even though that is at least grade 2 - hand between legs and drove his head into the ground.

I'd say he will escape suspension with early guilty plea.

He won't get suspended, he was only stopping the Tigers player from self harming. Imagine how bad it would have been if Uate hadn't been pulling him to stop Somona from spear tackling himself.

I bet he even gets a medal.

Unread

Active Now

• The Strapper
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Sproj
  • Volvo Driver
  • Mister Wright
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Justwin
  • Spike
  • Santa
  • KateBroncos1812
  • levikaden
  • jd87
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Allo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.