NSW Team...

I wonder what they'll do if Barrett can't play. Do they play Wing there and bring in a forward or do they call back Campese, whose confidence has probably been shattered? Or they could call back Joey again. He's probably still better than the other halves they've got running around.

they are like a hospital ward atm. hopefully QLD shows up ready to smash them and turns a few of those injuries into long termers

I can't believe Barrett is injured - that is soooooo funny - though I guess it fits with the rest of the team and will provide them an excuse when we drill NSW [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Even a fully fit Barrett doesn't justify his selection. NSW's selections have been dubious for the last few years. 3-0 QLD should see Laurie and co looking for a new job...

Apparently the Blues have changed hotels:

r188171_703750.jpg

Listening to Daley on ABC radio tonight about why Monas was selected over Cooper or Morris and why Campese was dropped for Barrett I found it hard not to laugh.
He gave lot of reasons that just sounded like a really complicated way to look at the game.
Cooper likes to get the ball first B4 the line, Monas is a better hole runner etc etc and the whole left side right side thing came up.
Seriously overthinking the whole thing, what about just picking the best player it seems to work for us.

Aah the sweet smell of desperation...

New South Wales police suspect a Blues supporter may have attempted to derail Queensland's preparations for Origin II after being called to investigate an alleged drunken incident on Friday.

The Maroons' quest for a record fourth consecutive series victory was thrown into disarray when Queensland stars were accused of "falling over drunk" and urinating in the street.

The claim was made by an anonymous caller who rang triple-0 after a Maroons team function last Thursday night at the Crowne Plaza Terrigal on the NSW central coast.

But Gosford police have cleared the Maroons of any wrongdoing and believe the caller may have been a NSW fan attempting to destabilise Mal Meninga's squad.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 93,00.html

looks like wing is going to be ruled out today. hornby will most likely be called in. massive boost for Qld :D

Why, one must ask, why?
They want to gift us the win?

Wing's place in the 17 will be taken by Bulldogs three-quarter Josh Morris, a selection that is likely to raise eyebrows given the young flyer's apparent lack of versatility a role that Wing has made his own within the side.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 93,00.html

[icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh [icon_evillaugh

The only thing I can think of is to change at some point in the game
Gidley -> Hooker
Hayne -> FB
Morris -> Wing [icon_shru

Just odd if they include Morris. They pick a 17 and feel they need a utilty then when he pulls out they don't replace him with a utility.

NSW is stupid. they probably got the msg "we need to replace wing". so they went and got a wing lol

QUEENSLANDER said:
NSW is stupid. they probably got the msg "we need to replace wing". so they went and got a wing lol

[icon_lol1. My office is really quiet today and I just got a few interesting looks when I burst out laughing at that!

It doesn't make any sense at all - I know Ben Hornby isn't a utility as such, but surely he's the closest thing the blues have availabel to them at the moment?

haha maybe. I agree Hornby is the logical choice though he covers 1,6,7,9.

lol, qlder, nice.

Maybe they looked at our team and saw how we have no utility and just went with Morris?

I heard an interview with Laurie Daley on the ABC on saturday night and he had nfi what he was talking about. Just back tracking every thing about why they selected this player and not this player etc etc....NFI!

If we don't win this, i'll eat my hat.

hunt is more of a utliity than morris. hunt can fill in adequately at lock, 2nd row... i wouldnt say he did a good job at 6 last year, nor at centre this year, but still, he can play more positions than morris lol!

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • TimWhatley
  • Johnny92
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fitzy
  • bazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Volvo Driver
  • Mick_Hancock
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Wolfie
  • NSW stables
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.