NSW Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
His defence has been ordinary due to the Tigers being ordinary. His defence prior to 2012 was one of his strengths. The entire team is lacking confidence. Considering defence has been one of his strengths in the past, I'm not overly concerned.

For one season, before and beyond that it was always a bit sub-par.

Don't see it improving in a side that's facing seven successive series defeats up against the form players of the competition either.

He went in with a calf strain IIRC. Commentators said he felt something go in his knee, so definitely a new injury.

Little chance you have a clue. Guys watching said he got injured and fox sports is reporting he heard something go.

Haven't heard about that yet. Going to watch the game now though. I'll be crying if he is unavaible.

Haven't heard about that yet. Going to watch the game now though. I'll be crying if he is unavaible.

If you haven't watched the game, then wtf are you commenting on the chances that Gallen could have an injury?

Go to a sport news site it's on there. BTW it happened 56 minutes in

Even if he's fit to play, he shouldn't be available after that knee to Taylors head

He should be fit. It's Gal suspended fingers crossed.

Pretty ordinary effort from the "new" Gallen. Of course this close to origin there will be no case to answer, maybe they will go through the motions, but seriously it should be a couple of weeks.

If Gallen doesn't play were ****ed.

I take back the nice things I said about him cleaning his game up, man he is still a cat. You can guarantee he saw it was Taylor a guy he knew he would square up against in a couple of weeks so he thought he could sneak a cheap one on him, I hope his knee scan comes back bad and he misses the series the guy is a deadset f#ckwit.

Yeah, how good is he at making it look accidental. He's still a sneaky cat. Love the commentary from Daley, just getting up nothing wrong with that.

I take back the nice things I said about him cleaning his game up, man he is still a cat. You can guarantee he saw it was Taylor a guy he knew he would square up against in a couple of weeks so he thought he could sneak a cheap one on him, I hope his knee scan comes back bad and he misses the series the guy is a deadset f#ckwit.

He's a better Rugby League player then you and if he charged at you, you would be nothing more than a speed bump.

Don't care about about the consequences. The Brizz is a douchebag.

Last edited:
He's a better Rugby League player then you and if he charged at you, you would be nothing more than a speed bump.

What has that got to do with anything? :eyebrow:

That argument has just about as much relevance to the topic as a gay man's favourite lesbian movie scene.

And while you are down he will stomp on your fingers, scratch at your eyes , squeeze your nuts or knee you in the head, Gallen is a massive douche, captain of douche south wales.

My god you are by far the sh!ttiest poster in the history of this forum, you are a goddam joke! First off I am not a professional league player so what has him running at me got to do with anything, I was making the blatantly obvious point that he is a massive grub still and tonight proved that despite what we had perceived as improvements were nothing really as he still has this in his game. I also never had a go at his ability I have said many times he is currently the games best forward and by some distance and seeing as I don't play the game I am sure I would be a mere speed bump iregardless that point is moot because this is a footy forum where fans come to debate the game not an actual match. Grow a brain.

Secondly, I find it interesting that you have a crack at me and call me a douchebag after you put in an official complaint about me using the exact same type of insult on you, you are not just a hypocrit but you are a deadset f#ckwit. The utter garbage you pollute this forum with is turning not just me but plenty of decent RL fans away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Financeguy
  • Mustafur
  • Hoof Hearted
  • winslow_wong
  • Jedhead
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • phoenix
  • Justwin
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
  • Santa
  • Fatboy
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Broncorob
  • maddo
  • Dash
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.