NSW Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buhrer is one of the most promising forwards in the comp, but he sounds like he'd be there as a utility-hooker, which is just bad IMO.

Interested to know which in form QLD players were overlooked in favour of combination.

Has anyone else seen the extent of Dugan's AC injury? Surely that wouldn't hold up to the rigours of Origin. A shame too because he looked great beforehand but I don't see the point in risking him, especially with B. Stewart on board.

Buhrer is an interesting choice. Personally, I'd take him over the likes of Kidley or Hinchcliffe but it seems a tad premature and you're already rolling the dice with Carney & Tariq.

Why isn't Hayne fullback? :shady:

I LOL'd hard at Glenn Stewart no. 9! :rorz:

If I had my way this would be the NSW team.

1: Josh Dugan
2: Brett Morris
3: Michael Jennings
4: Jarryd Hayne
5: Akuila Uate
6: Todd Carney
7: Mitchell Pearce
8: Paul Gallen (captain)
9: Robbie Farah
10: James Tamou
11: Tony Williams
12: Luke Lewis
13: Greg Bird

14: Ryan Hinchcliffe
15: Anthony Watmough
16: TLL
17: Josh Morris

They are talking about picking Chris Lawerence. LOL he has been in woeful form and is shit. :haha:

Hope not. Lawrence sucks and has no idea about defense. Hodges and Inglis would make him look silly.

Playing with fire here, guys. Pretty sure Rocky has a mancrush on Lawrence!

Lawrence should've been picked years ago. He's class.

With any luck they pick Lawerence at 5/8th.

Surely Ricky Stuart is not that stupid.

Lawrence should've been picked years ago. He's class.

Agree wholeheartedly with you and Rock. Lawrence is superb. If the Broncos were ever to lose Hodges I'd be thrilled if we replaced him with Lawrence (albeit I think Lawrence plays left, but that's not the point...

Lawrence in 2010 was a Top 5 centre in the game.

However, following that hip dislocation he hasn't been the same player. He's a defensive speed bump and his classy touches are few and far between unfortunately.

Lawrence in 2010 was a Top 5 centre in the game.

However, following that hip dislocation he hasn't been the same player. He's a defensive speed bump and his classy touches are few and far between unfortunately.

Agree. But he's a couple of good games away from getting some confidence back, and form

The Rock said:
He was actually pretty decent when he returned last year from the injury.

He had one good game against the Dragons that everyone blew their loads over. Otherwise he was pretty ordinary tbh, underdone and I think that injury has really affected him. It's a tough one to deal with and I'm unsure if he'll reach his immense potential.

It's not even the touches that concern me but his defence, it's been a big part of why the Tigers have been performing so poorly and will be exposed easily at Origin. Especially if he's defending on the right.

Gallen could have an injury...

That's unfortunate. :violin:

Wonder how long Taylor will get for head butting Gallen's knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Lozza
  • Allo
  • Skathen
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.