[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
2m?! Wow you are some kind of giant Socnorby LOL. I was walking about 3 metres away from Milford, but he still look bigger than me I admit haha. But, I am only 165 or so centimeter so most people are bigger than me :loool:

You'd be about crutch height on Sonorb lol

Guys, this is the best/closest I could do. I wanted to go up to MILF and say a quick hello, but, he just seemed to be wanting to relax to eat his sushi. By the way, the sushi place (TATA Sushi) he was dining at is considered to be the best sushi in Inala, so you do get A lot of locals wanting to hang out there, and be seen.

Anyways guys, enjoy. And by the way, there must be something to this story with Anthony still being in Brissy. Perhaps HE is meeting with bronco officials today/this week???

today.jpg

Sushi in Inala? What a wonderfully diverse and multi cultural society our best bogans and dole bludgers must be.

Hardly even looks like him, but I'll take your word for it FIH.. and he's already said on twitter that he's on holidays back in Brisbane while he decides what he's going to do next year, he's meeting with several people up here, including Ricky Stuart who has said he's flying up this week to meet him and his family.

Hardly even looks like him, but I'll take your word for it FIH.. and he's already said on twitter that he's on holidays back in Brisbane while he decides what he's going to do next year, he's meeting with several people up here, including Ricky Stuart who has said he's flying up this week to meet him and his family.

UnBreaky, oh it was him alright, after yesterdays encounter I had a good Google and noticed it was him even from quite a distance aways. I keep my eyes peeled from now. Even previously, when Im working at my Mom and uncles fruit/vegetable stall here, I thought I saw Will Hopoate and his mormon friends once hehe. Theres lots of mormons around here most days.

Which one is Milford? The one on the phone looks Indian/Pakastanian and the 2 sitting down are too old.

Which one is Milford? The one on the phone looks Indian/Pakastanian and the 2 sitting down are too old.

I call BS. The one on the phone looks like Barba :)

Neither of the ones sitting down are even close. The white t-shirt looks a little tubby around the waist to be a pro athlete. Dude in the black shirt looks to old.

Neither of the ones sitting down are even close. The white t-shirt looks a little tubby around the waist to be a pro athlete. Dude in the black shirt looks to old.

Yes, FIH, if you are going to make a living as a paparazzi or a stalker, you need to lift your game and buy a zoom lens. :-)

Brett and Morky, MILF is the fella standing up talking on his phone with the white shirt. He had ordered a lot of food and took it over to the foodcourt area where there were 3 other pacific islander dudes sitting. He is quite dark skin in person, but at this part of the mall it is quite a bit darkened also. I was trying to sit close to where they were sitting but a bit scared to take another pic in case they heard/see me doing that.

Milford is MUCH stockier than the guy in the white shirt.

Nice try though.

Milford is MUCH stockier than the guy in the white shirt.

Nice try though.

Am 99% certain it was MILF, Brett. But anyways, I guess the main thing is that he signs for us soon. I will continue keeping my eyes open around here in Inala anyway. Am quite enjoying taknig a lot of breaks from work and to try and find him LOL. Seem like a nice guy the way he was acting with his friends anyway - not big headed at all from what I could tell. Good guy for the team, finger crossed.

Am 99% certain it was MILF, Brett. But anyways, I guess the main thing is that he signs for us soon. I will continue keeping my eyes open around here in Inala anyway. Am quite enjoying taknig a lot of breaks from work and to try and find him LOL. Seem like a nice guy the way he was acting with his friends anyway - not big headed at all from what I could tell. Good guy for the team, finger crossed.

I don't know how a footy player would like this voyeur like behaviour from a random stranger in public. I wouldn't recommend just randomly taking photos of people in Inala though. You know they stab people down that way?

Alec, I have heard the Forest lake plaza sushi is good, but, for me I don't eat it anyway. The vietnamese in Inala Plaza (outside area stalls) is very authentic. Particular the Pho (beef noodle soup) You work around the area too Alec?

Nashy, I appreciate the concern and you do have a very good point. This is not the type of area to make an enemy as there are some bad people here. being part of the local Viet community though, we also have some people others don't mess with. There is a local jewelery store here in the Civic centre, and, the guy who work there, is actually a part of the local TRIAD here. He even trys to recruit big pacific islander dudes who goes into the store! This actually happen as I know the guy who works there (viet dude).

I'm gonna take a picture of ransoms dudes too and see if I can match them up to players. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.