[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Can we please create an Anthony Milford thread where you can only contribute if you have solid information, so really only @1910 can post? Or there has been an article written about said topic. (The article is probably less reliable than anyone on here, but if it's in a newspaper it's got to be true....right?)

Every time I come here I hope that there will be a post from a reliable source or that we have signed Milford. I love reading peoples opinions but it usually means I have to sift through pages of posts just to find out why he is or isn't coming to the Broncos.

You have noticed 1910 doesn't actually contribute anything about what he knows? He just rubbishes stuff that's posted. It'd be a quiet thread...

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Man, the way people hang off 1910's words remind me of desperate groupies at a concert.

B

Broncojim

NYC Player
Jul 9, 2011
You have noticed 1910 doesn't actually contribute anything about what he knows? He just rubbishes stuff that's posted. It'd be a quiet thread...

That was kind of my point, I want a quiet thread.

I think I'm more just over the whole Milford saga and am sick of reading a million posts only to be more pissed off than when I began.
Don't get me wrong I love reading peoples opinions but in the case of Milford I just want to know yes or now!

Financeguy

Financeguy

NRL Player
Apr 24, 2013
That was kind of my point, I want a quiet thread.

I think I'm more just over the whole Milford saga and am sick of reading a million posts only to be more pissed off than when I began.
Don't get me wrong I love reading peoples opinions but in the case of Milford I just want to know yes or now!

When its confirmed one way or the other i'm sure it will be moved the main area of the forum. Maybe wait til then to click on the thread if it is angering you.

While it is in a rumour thread you might need to modify your expectations.

B

Broncojim

NYC Player
Jul 9, 2011
When its confirmed one way or the other i'm sure it will be moved the main area of the forum. Maybe wait til then to click on the thread if it is angering you.

While it is in a rumour thread you might need to modify your expectations.

Hence why I want a thread created with solid info!

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013
There's nothing stopping you from creating your own thread. That way you don't have to get so angry reading this one.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
I have a mate who just got back from Canberra, where he grew up. He says Milford will not be in Canberra next year. No word on where he is going but said he is as good as gone.

Take it for what its worth but I tend to believe him. He was there the night Furgi and Doogs were drinking cruisers (and has photos to prove it). He also told me Furgo was gone before it went public.

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
Guys, I'm not really sure if this is relevant or not, but I happen to work at Inala and whilst enjoying lunch this afternoon, Anthony, a young female and an older man walked by me in the Civic Centre shopping mall food court. Now, the interesting part about this, is, the older gentleman was wearing one of those replica Lowes/Best and Less broncos t-shirts. So, if this was in fact Tony's dad, he IS obviously a Broncos fan. A good sign for us may be?

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Guys, I'm not really sure if this is relevant or not, but I happen to work at Inala and whilst enjoying lunch this afternoon, Anthony, a young female and an older man walked by me in the Civic Centre shopping mall food court. Now, the interesting part about this, is, the older gentleman was wearing one of those replica Lowes/Best and Less broncos t-shirts. So, if this was in fact Tony's dad, he IS obviously a Broncos fan. A good sign for us may be?

Oh yay your BACK

For everyone's sake just tell us if this is a troll or not

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
Guys, this actually did happen today. I didn't recognize Tony at first, but just had that feeling I'd seen the face before. When I then noticed the older man in the broncos t-shirt, I then 'Googled' Milford and realized it was actually him that I saw! He seemed pretty relaxed and was joking around with the young lass (gf or sister may be?) So yeh, will keep my eyes open at lunch tomorrow just in case he's at the Civic Centre again..half tempted to say hi to him hehe.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
I honestly don't think I could ever trust anything FIH says :( Take a photo of him next time :P

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013
Guys, this actually did happen today. I didn't recognize Tony at first, but just had that feeling I'd seen the face before. When I then noticed the older man in the broncos t-shirt, I then 'Googled' Milford and realized it was actually him that I saw! He seemed pretty relaxed and was joking around with the young lass (gf or sister may be?) So yeh, will keep my eyes open at lunch tomorrow just in case he's at the Civic Centre again..half tempted to say hi to him hehe.

Put the pipe down, champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • FACTHUNT
  • mitch222
  • Lostboy
  • Battler
  • The Boss
  • kman
  • Bish
  • Jedhead
  • Manofoneway
  • Allo
  • Fozz
  • The Strapper
  • Mister Wright
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.