[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe the cheek of Canberra. Why can't they get players from their own back yard. There are plenty of players over the years that have come from there.
Who says we don't mate, Canberra just does development all around, ACT, NSW and Qld, it's good for the game and good for them, Logan appreciates it

McClelland said two of the biggest rugby league schools in Queensland, Marsden High and Redbank Plains, had guaranteed a commitment to the Raiders. ''These other NRL clubs certainly don't do what the Raiders do for junior football here,'' McClelland said.

Who says we don't mate, Canberra just does development all around, ACT, NSW and Qld, it's good for the game and good for them, Logan appreciates it

McClelland said two of the biggest rugby league schools in Queensland, Marsden High and Redbank Plains, had guaranteed a commitment to the Raiders. ''These other NRL clubs certainly don't do what the Raiders do for junior football here,'' McClelland said.
I have no doubt about Canberra's commitment to junior development. It's the only chance they have to be competitive!

That said, they forget where the schools they support are located and act like they own the joint. Their behaviour as far as coaches and players go at the schools they sponsor is borderline bullying. And before you ask, I know that because of their involvement with Coombabah SHS on the Gold Coast...

Bullying in what way mate? Had a close mate teaching/coaching at Clairvoux and reckoned their involvement was anything but

Or maybe they appreciate a good development program.

Father Scott said while other clubs were interested in acquiring the 189cm prospect, the family was attracted by the Raiders’ successful development program.

No Cookies | thetelegraph.com.au

Bullying in what way mate? Had a close mate teaching/coaching at Clairvoux and reckoned their involvement was anything but
Sorry, that's as far as I will go in a public forum mate. Let's just say that they don't like kids who have other plans and/or preferences...

Sorry, that's as far as I will go in a public forum mate. Let's just say that they don't like kids who have other plans and/or preferences...

I'm picturing US Army recruitment style tactics.

So like every other club? I'm sure the Broncos love players who have other plans or preferences

So like every other club? I'm sure the Broncos love players who have other plans or preferences
It's more what happens with players who have different preferences or plans...

Another stupid post.

Redbank Plains is in Ipswich- How many Broncos' players come from Ipswich again?

There's a station not far from Ipswich central called Ebbw Vale. I remember my first train ride there at night, holy moly I thought I was in wartorn Eastern Europe.

Hi guys, Interesting article in the courier mail today. Read this paragraph and found it very interesting, "While Ben Hunt will get first crack at halfback, his partner remains uncertain as the Broncos await a decision on whether the Raiders will formally release boom rookie Anthony Milford.Should Milford be forced to sit out the season, Barba is a possible solution. Griffin is weighing up several candidates, including Jordan Kahu and Josh Hoffman, but Lewis is adamant Barba, at 92kg, has the size and toughness to flourish in the very position 'The King' dominated."

Wonder if this is confirmation Milf has signed for 2015 already.

Who was your mate teaching and coaching there? I went to Clairvaux.

There's a station not far from Ipswich central called Ebbw Vale. I remember my first train ride there at night, holy moly I thought I was in wartorn Eastern Europe.
Ebbw Vale is a welsh mining town ... lots of Welsh references around Ipswich due to community of miners who came from the Welsh Valleys to mine the local coal back in the day ... don't really understand the "wartorn Eastern Europe" reference ... :/

Ebbw Vale is a welsh mining town ... lots of Welsh references around Ipswich due to community of miners who came from the Welsh Valleys to mine the local coal back in the day ... don't really understand the "wartorn Eastern Europe" reference ... :/

I think he's basically trying to say it's a shithole...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skathen
  • kman
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Painin the Haas
  • Mustafur
  • RolledOates
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.