[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow .. thanks ... lots of 'class' in this forum ... and nice to know I live in a ****hole ... great to hear!

I sympathize with you mate. FWIW I have been there and I think it's a great place. I have been told before that where I live is a shit hole full of criminals by some arrogant members on here and it isn't a very nice experience, but hey that's the way it is I guess

I just want to find out now whether he is coming or not.

Every Broncos and Raiders fan share the same interest.

We won't find out until the World Cup is over.

I sympathize with you mate. FWIW I have been there and I think it's a great place. I have been told before that where I live is a shit hole full of criminals by some arrogant members on here and it isn't a very nice experience, but hey that's the way it is I guess

I'm not saying it's a shithole..

I'm saying I think that was what he meant by the 'war torn Europe' reference.

Every Broncos and Raiders fan share the same interest.

We won't find out until the World Cup is over.

Do the teams that don't get through to the finals stay there (and party, presumably)? Or is it like the NRL where they all bugger off home the moment they're out of the comp?

Unsure what the process is to be honest. I'd imagine it'd be like the NRL process where the players are able to pursue their own interests. You'd imagine Milford would be on the first plane home.

Teams have flights booked for 2 days after they are eliminated.

That's where the USA ran into trouble! They had their flights booked home following their final pool game as no one gave them a hope of getting past the group stage haha

I'm not saying it's a ****hole..

I'm saying I think that was what he meant by the 'war torn Europe' reference.

I meant the name itself, I didn't know it was Welsh. It was just a stupid joke, didn't mean to offend anyone.

It will be interesting to see where his flight home is booked for
I would doubt that the world cup players would be expected to return to pre-season training straight away. They will probably be given a break for a few weeks.

I think they are given a 4 week break.

Last edited:
I would doubt that the world cup players would be expected to return to pre-season training straight away. They will probably be given a break for a few weeks.

Broncos players are usually given until January off

Over on league unlimited forums this morning, a poster who claims to regularly talk to Milford has said that Milford has decided to take the Raiders offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• john1420
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Kev_Guz
  • heartly87
  • Foordy
  • sooticus
  • mrslong
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.