[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is [MENTION=8300]FaithinHook[/MENTION] , has anyone heard from him? If there are any guys from the Raiders forum reading this and you see FaithinHook please tell him to come home, we miss him...

His busy rousing up support for his petition and inciting a riot against red hill

Questions about the get-out-clause become irrelevant after a player comes out publicly and declares he doesn't want to be there, the raiders position, while tough to accept, is untenable. Blaming the Broncos and questioning the clubs character and ethics is ridiculous, if milford wanted to be at the raiders next year he would be, responsibility for his decision is his own.

Last time I saw him he was continuing his quest to cure insomnia by posting yet another overly wordy, passive aggressive post on the GH to huge praise and applause.. But that was hours ago.. I'm assuming he's fallen asleep proof reading his next one..

Questions about the get-out-clause become irrelevant after a player comes out publicly and declares he doesn't want to be there, the raiders position, while tough to accept, is untenable. Blaming the Broncos and questioning the clubs character and ethics is ridiculous, if milford wanted to be at the raiders next year he would be, responsibility for his decision is his own.

But that in itself lies the problem. He has not come out and said that. His manager has. And lets be honest, 1) his manager is a wanker and 2) the Papalii saga taught us that when you are in demand you can drum up price by playing the opposition at their own game.. So.. Which is it? We are sure to find out before too long..

But that in itself lies the problem. He has not come out and said that. His manager has. And lets be honest, 1) his manager is a wanker and 2) the Papalii saga taught us that when you are in demand you can drum up price by playing the opposition at their own game.. So.. Which is it? We are sure to find out before too long..
Read the article, tony is quoted.

I really can't tell if FaithInHook is just a masterful troll or if he's even a little serious. I hope it's the former, cause at the moment I think he's awesome.

I really can't tell if FaithInHook is just a masterful troll or if he's even a little serious. I hope it's the former, cause at the moment I think he's awesome.

I wonder what FaithinHook looks like? For some reason I'm picturing an older version of Milhouse.

Read the article, tony is quoted.

I am yet to hear those words come from his mouth, and until I do, it's as easy as Ayoub putting words in his mouth.. The quotes are Tony stating he wants what is best for his family. It's the Courier Mail that puts (moving home) in brackets as it is not actually said, it's their interpretation.

I am yet to hear those words come from his mouth, and until I do, it's as easy as Ayoub putting words in his mouth.. The quotes are Tony stating he wants what is best for his family. It's the Courier Mail that puts (moving home) in brackets as it is not actually said, it's their interpretation.
His parents, his manager, himself, it's not cryptic what his intentions are.

His parents, his manager, himself, it's not cryptic what his intentions are.

Cruel.. That's what his intentions are.. As cruel as having to endure that stupid movie simply to impress your girlfriend but secretly for the sole reason of catching a glimpse of Sarah Michelle Gellar pashing another bird..

Last edited:
GH administrator GreenEyed is promoting all GH members vote for Wallace as MoM for the Knights game to upset us?...

Seems a fair trade, your best player for a few ****y votes in the BHQ MoM awards. Gee, that'll show us.

Edit: Just thought I'd mention it in case mods wanted to intercept somehow

Haha, that's pretty cute.

Lol, what the hell? Are we in the midst of a forum war or something? Haha. How lame.

Guys, let's try and keep this topic about Anthony Milford, and not get involved in childish internet games - although a bit of good natured banter is permitted.

To our new Raiders supporting members, welcome to BHQ! You guys seem like good eggs, so feel free to stick around. :laugh:

Last edited:
Cruel.. That's what his intentions are.. As cruel as having to endure that stupid movie simply to impress your girlfriend but secretly for the sole reason of catching a glimpse of Sarah Michelle Gellar pashing another bird..
Justin Bieber avatar on a Broncos forum, now I've seen it all.

Think you're exaggerating his condition, 24/7 care, can't fly and risky car trips, didn't he fly to Canberra recently to watch the game and if car trip too risky I'm sure the Raiders would hire an ambulance
I obviously am not appraised of Anthony's dad health details, but the condition appears serious enough that no flying is a no brainer. As to the rest, it's purely speculation as to what he exactly requires or not.

The more interesting part is that you'd apparently would be willing to force a sick man to move down to Canberra just you could keep his son in your team, regardless of consequences.
I'd like to know how you would feel if your boss was willing to treat your father that way...

Ironically, it's you guys that accuse the Broncos and our forum members of lack of morals and ethics without a shred of proof. :001_rolleyes:

As I said before, I don't know how all of this initiated, but there is a good chance the Milford family is taking advantage of the situation to get their son back home near his ill father, while not having to move to the arsehole of Australia. Flog them I say!

GH administrator GreenEyed is promoting all GH members vote for Wallace as MoM for the Knights game to upset us?...

Seems a fair trade, your best player for a few pissy votes in the BHQ MoM awards. Gee, that'll show us.

Edit: Just thought I'd mention it in case mods wanted to intercept somehow
Wow, this GH admin doesn't joke around. He banned FIH and barred other Broncos fans from posting. What a guy!
Oh man, I wish he would grant me an audience and accept becoming my mentor. Maybe he could teach me how to throw a real tantrum, or even what it's like to have a brain fart. Not that I would aspire to ever replicate that kind of epic farts!
At the very least, I have to touch his ute...

Now I see how we've got it all wrong here. We shouldn't be welcoming other club's fans, have some friendly banter, or even worse, exchange opinions. That's just unheard of!
scared.gif

Oh, and what about that absolutely brilliant move with the POTS? Now we're gonna have Peter Wallace as MOTM, because I have no clue how to filter their votes. And the brilliance of providing us with all those extra hits. Oh wait...

Dear worm or bushman, please make sure you convey BroncosHQ apologies for having, you know... class!

Last edited:
Hey guys, first time poster long time reader. Very excited about up coming signings Barba and Milf. Milf could play 6 as his attack is unquestioned, and is just what the broncos are lacking at atm. We would need to be patient with his defence though. A shotgun would help I'd recommend Glen or Gilett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mpost
  • eazy-duzzit
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.