[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
GH administrator GreenEyed is promoting all GH members vote for Wallace as MoM for the Knights game to upset us?...

Seems a fair trade, your best player for a few ****y votes in the BHQ MoM awards. Gee, that'll show us.

Edit: Just thought I'd mention it in case mods wanted to intercept somehow

Oh god no please dont **** up the MoM voting thats just too far... Oh the humanity!

I obviously am not appraised of Anthony's dad health details, but the condition appears serious enough that no flying is a no brainer. !
He's already been flying though which would've been with the doctors permission.

Problem is all the reports are coming from the media organisation that owns the broncos, now you don't believe the media at the best of times but when there's such vested interest surely there's good cause to be dubious.

He's already been flying though which would've been with the doctors permission.

Problem is all the reports are coming from the media organisation that owns the broncos, now you don't believe the media at the best of times but when there's such vested interest surely there's good cause to be dubious.

Yeah, the canberra times are much more reliable... they have been spot on so far... oh wait

Yeah, the canberra times are much more reliable... they have been spot on so far... oh wait
I did say don't believe the media didn't I :P

In the Canberra times benefit at least its not the majority owner of the club so not the same level of bias and propaganda

Yep, i don't trust the media one little bit.

Only when he has the Broncos jersey on will i be truly convinced.

I did say don't believe the media didn't I :P

In the Canberra times benefit at least its not the majority owner of the club so not the same level of bias and propaganda
So if you don't trust the media why are you A) Reading the media and B) Why do you believe his doctor told him he can't fly?

So if you don't trust the media why are you A) Reading the media and B) Why do you believe his doctor told him he can't fly?

Cos spwn, it's important to make sure you only believe the bits of media that support your agenda. Remember the broncos have been holding a gun to his mums head to make public comment and paying off the doctor to say he's dad is too sick to travel and/or leave his support networks.

I fully expect to see this post quoted at the green house as fundamental proof the broncos have rigged this whole thing

Read it for a laugh, and who says I believe the doc told him that, as I've said the evidence suggests otherwise ie him flying to Canberra to watch a game.

lanParty.jpg

Greenhouse members plotting their cunning attack on BHQ.

Read it for a laugh, and who says I believe the doc told him that, as I've said the evidence suggests otherwise ie him flying to Canberra to watch a game.
What evidence is there to suggest his dad was at the game? All I've heard of that is some Greenhouse member suggesting he saw him.

Think you're exaggerating his condition, 24/7 care, can't fly and risky car trips, didn't he fly to Canberra recently to watch the game and if car trip too risky I'm sure the Raiders would hire an ambulance
If they did that they'd be in breach of the Salary Cap.

I only believe quotes in the media, not opinion articles, or conclusions drawn by journos, whom I trust as far as I can throw...

Last edited:
I only believe quotes in the media, not opinion articles, or conclusions drawn by journos, whom I trust as far as I can throw...

He posted the source just above.

Yeah, I only saw it after the fact... Doesn't make my answer any different regarding journos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mpost
  • eazy-duzzit
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.