[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who's not a fan of Ricky's coaching I'll take that from most clubs but surely one with Hook can't talk, last time Ricky had that many rep players he made 3 consecutive grand finals :P

Yeah with gus standing next to him with his hand up his arse . pretty sure they won one out of those 3 , not bad for a manipulative d###

UnBreaky, oh it was him alright, after yesterdays encounter I had a good Google and noticed it was him even from quite a distance aways. I keep my eyes peeled from now. Even previously, when Im working at my Mom and uncles fruit/vegetable stall here, I thought I saw Will Hopoate and his mormon friends once hehe. Theres lots of mormons around here most days.
Fruit and veg. I thought your family had the Vietnamese chicken shop. " faith in chook".

As someone who's not a fan of Ricky's coaching I'll take that from most clubs but surely one with Hook can't talk, last time Ricky had that many rep players he made 3 consecutive grand finals :P

Fair point, unfortunately.

FiH is morphing again in a reinventing sort of way.

I like the path that he's leading us down, nobody knows where we are going to end up... it's so exciting.

That reminds me of Inception your last post Hidey. Can't think of why though.

Hey sprog, I can call you sprog right? Anyways my smelly white sticky friend, I loved Inception. Leo is one of my favourite actors. I liked him so much I went back and watched Titanic and liked it! For years I avoided that movie because of him and I hated him. Then after the man in the iron mask, the beach, gangs of new york and finally catch me if you can I just had to go back and watch it. I was like "I ain't even mad, that's actually pretty good."

EDIT: oops, completely derailed the thread... ummm... yeah how about that Milford, he's quite a player. I hope we sign him!

Hey sprog, I can call you sprog right? Anyways my smelly white sticky friend, I loved Inception. Leo is one of my favourite actors. I liked him so much I went back and watched Titanic and liked it! For years I avoided that movie because of him and I hated him. Then after the man in the iron mask, the beach, gangs of new york and finally catch me if you can I just had to go back and watch it. I was like "I ain't even mad, that's actually pretty good."

EDIT: oops, completely derailed the thread... ummm... yeah how about that Milford, he's quite a player. I hope we sign him!

Shutter Island for mine is his best work with The Departed a close 2nd.

Anyway, Milford, was it the end of this week that Ricky was meant to have met with him?

I'm at the stage where i don't think we will get him but i'm actually looking forward as to how Griffin will juggle the team next year with no standout no. 6.

I think Blood Diamond would probably be my favourite of his, although Catch Me if You Can might just pip it.

RE Milford: Yeah, the longer it goes on the less likely we will get him. I think Stuart and the extra money will probably be the deciding factor.

Guys, no sign of Tony today here at Inala so far unfortunately. But, didnt 1910 say earlier in the week he was scheduled for meetings this week? (1910 can u pls confirm agn if this is the case?)

Anyways, Im not due back at work again for another 20mins so will go for a walk from one end of the Civic Centre to the next to see if I can see him. MILF that IS, not 1910 LOL. Have a faboolus afternoon guys and b bye for now...

Is there noting else to do in Inala?

Ricky Stuart might be up here today to meet with AM.

Maybe he took him to Maccas ??

Guys, no sign of Tony today here at Inala so far unfortunately. But, didnt 1910 say earlier in the week he was scheduled for meetings this week? (1910 can u pls confirm agn if this is the case?)

Anyways, Im not due back at work again for another 20mins so will go for a walk from one end of the Civic Centre to the next to see if I can see him. MILF that IS, not 1910 LOL. Have a faboolus afternoon guys and b bye for now...

Keep an eye out man, I heard Elvis and Bigfoot are both in Inala today. Probably dressed as skinny dark skinned men with white t-shirts on.

Keep an eye out man, I heard Elvis and Bigfoot are both in Inala today. Probably dressed as skinny dark skinned men with white t-shirts on.

No ,Elvis is in my basement, Oopps said too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Shane Tronc
  • Bucking Beads
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jedhead
  • john1420
  • Harry Sack
  • kiwibronco
  • HarryAllan7
  • Morkel
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.