[OFFICIAL] Anthony Milford to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say they're both up there. Ones not really a bigger legend than the other

I like your attention to detail ;)

I cannot believe I didn't realise that until you pointed it out lol!!! The Raiders will definitely start getting more players in rep jumpers then

Oh dear God, if I wasn't on my phone I would post a 'are you kidding me' meme face. And probably have that post removed. So just as well I'm on my phone as you can feel my full scorn.

Haha no and contrary to the popular belief of gullible opposition fans there is nothing illegal with discussing prior to November 1.

You can't speak to a under contracted player 'till November 1 the year before his contract ends. Broncos can't talk to Milford or Smith until November 1 2013, they're both contracted for 2014.

So November 1 they can be spoken to about 2015. Stops Maloney style situation of him signing with the Roosters years before his contract finished. Limits it to 12 months.

Ah but what if Mal and Locky told you to do different things, Mals a bigger legend of the game and physically a lot more intimidating.

Someone mentioned earlier Milf would get an easier shot with Qld playing for the Broncos but while Mals coach I doubt that's the case. With both state coaches Raiders legends (Mal still involved with the club) the Raiders players will be getting a much better look in for rep selections than previously.

How did that work out for Shillington this year?

Even more importantly ones the Qld coach :P
Mal would've been retired before AM was aware of football. Lockyer would be someone with more contemporary ideas regarding playing at the top level in the modern era. Nothing against Mal, but you could not go past Lockyer as a mentor as a young play maker.

Oh dear God, if I wasn't on my phone I would post a 'are you kidding me' meme face. And probably have that post removed. So just as well I'm on my phone as you can feel my full scorn.

Pfft...come at me bro!!!

In fairness to me I, for some strange reason, was thinking Stuart was still the NSW coach. Silly me for believing he'd stick to a coaching gig for longer than a year....

Pfft...come at me bro!!!

In fairness to me I, for some strange reason, was thinking Stuart was still the NSW coach. Silly me for believing he'd stick to a coaching gig for longer than a year....

Should I not point out that Stuart was also a raider?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Clintos
  • Maddy
  • Cavalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.